12:05, Tue 13 Feb
bluepeter
TrickyBlue
We might even see some half and half scarves tonight

Here you go - will they be as popular as the Peaky Blinders ones?! 😆

[ibb.co]

🤢🤢🤢🤢
12:33, Tue 13 Feb
God I hope we win tonight just so I don't have to witness the blackpillers screeching for the next 48hrs on social media.
13:19, Tue 13 Feb
It's the John Eustace aficionados bleating about their balding prince I can't be arsed with, should we lose.
13:28, Tue 13 Feb
Waggeh
It's the John Eustace aficionados bleating about their balding prince I can't be arsed with, should we lose.
Exactly this. I always want us to win but I want us to pummel them tonight
Tony Fantastico
He was a good bloke when he was at Blues, don't wish him any ill at all, apart from tonight I hope his team get battered.
Don't see how anyone could find much fault with him really, apart from the fact he isn't our Tone.
Up the feckin Blues
13:33, Tue 13 Feb
The next couple of days is going to be a nightmare if they win tonight.

"Should never of sacked him"

"It's all Garry Cooks fault"

🥱
13:38, Tue 13 Feb
Ribeye

"It's all Garry Cookes fault"

🥱

Fixed, but yeah, you are right. Please beat em Blues.
Up the feckin Blues
13:46, Tue 13 Feb
Ribeye

"It's all Garry Cooks fault"

🥱
I’m dreading it. 4-0 Blues please
Tony Fantastico
14:16, Tue 13 Feb
I think people are really overestimating how many people give a shite about John Eustace

All I'm seeing online is loads of people talking about the Eustace lovers, which don't appear to actually exist, I'll put it down as a defence mechanism in case we lose

I'll go 3-1 Blues btw, Paik to score first.
Happy Clapper
14:18, Tue 13 Feb
yea just stay off facebook and mute one or two on here, and you can probably avoid it entirely
14:18, Tue 13 Feb
There’s definitely some mate. Ridiculous but true.
I hope you’re right score wise.
Tony Fantastico
14:21, Tue 13 Feb
I haven't seen any personally, there isn't a single one on this 4 page thread either from what I can see

There's comfortably more on here and on Twitter that are abusing him, which is even weirder

Focus on ourselves
Happy Clapper
14:45, Tue 13 Feb
You’ll see them if the result goes the wrong way.
Tony Fantastico
15:00, Tue 13 Feb
Bluesince62
He was a good bloke when he was at Blues, don't wish him any ill at all, apart from tonight I hope his team get battered.
Don't see how anyone could find much fault with him really, apart from the fact he isn't our Tone.

Exactly my stance on Eustace, good bloke, did reasonable to good job with us and said nothing since to make me dislike him.

Glad we now have Mowbray in his place because I think he’s a better manager and will be better for us in the long term than Eustace would have been.
15:01, Tue 13 Feb
Rab C Nesbitt
You’ll see them if the result goes the wrong way.

And you'll see way more the other way if we win

People need to move on
Happy Clapper