11:03, Fri 16 Feb
All the usual suspects appear to have contributed on the tour so far.

Perhaps Root and Stokes need dropping
11:03, Fri 16 Feb
HackneyBlue
credit to both Duckett and Crawley, the 'who should open' discourse is dead and buried for now

Most runs by any pair for a wicket since December 2022 (1262) @ 5.20 rpo and an average of 50.48

[stats.espncricinfo.com]
11:11, Fri 16 Feb
It's the rate they score at that I love.

It really unsettles the opposition.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
mad
11:13, Fri 16 Feb
Very iffy DRS decision to remove Pope
11:16, Fri 16 Feb
mad
mad

I thought, in real time that he had gone.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
11:16, Fri 16 Feb
I marvel at the way they approach it AND the actual execution

I dont know whats more impressive instilling the belief and buy in from players that this sort of cricket is possible or the players actually doing it

Phenomenal what BMc Stokes and players have been able to achieve regardless of results
11:18, Fri 16 Feb
mad
mad

I don’t agree that the human eye is better than DRS. Everybody was bellyaching about the Crawley one last test but DRS was pretty clearly correct.

Anyway, as I said before the series this is there for the taking. There will never be an opportunity to win in India. If they can get first innings runs then the Indian batting is Rohit, Jadeja and a bunch of players with very little history in tests.
11:18, Fri 16 Feb
John_Smullen
mad

I thought, in real time that he had gone.

Same here. Looked out first time to me.
mad
11:21, Fri 16 Feb
The more you watch it the worse the reversal of the completely legitimate not out decision looks

Decent ball mind
11:22, Fri 16 Feb
Joel Wilson and a dodgy Lbw call is it

Good memories
11:26, Fri 16 Feb
mad
mad
The more you watch it the worse the reversal of the completely legitimate not out decision looks

Decent ball mind

It was out.
11:28, Fri 16 Feb
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
mad

I don’t agree that the human eye is better than DRS. Everybody was bellyaching about the Crawley one last test but DRS was pretty clearly correct.

Anyway, as I said before the series this is there for the taking. There will never be an opportunity to win in India. If they can get first innings runs then the Indian batting is Rohit, Jadeja and a bunch of players with very little history in tests.

Sarfaraz looks to me like he's gonna be a great player.

In the mould of how England play, in fact
mad
11:30, Fri 16 Feb
Fair enough move on but totally unconvinced by the ball tracking there. It was still rising when it strikes the pad high above the knee roll but they make it dip immediately after striking the pad on the "carefully" drawn cartoon graphic
11:30, Fri 16 Feb
Oldham
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
mad

Sarfaraz looks to me like he's gonna be a great player.

In the mould of how England play, in fact

I was saying to Dan yesterday that I’m amazed he passed the running tests but yes he looked very good till Jadeja scuppered him.
averages 70 in FC after 40 odd games think i heard

can't see Shreyas getting back in