KC
12:12, Sun 18 Feb
Cook and Finn looking for Anderson and Wood to be rested for one game for Atkinson and Robinson. Cook also suggests Lawrence for Bairstow.

A big innings from Root needed,to give the whole team a boost.
mad
12:54, Sun 18 Feb
KC
England are still in the series of that I am reasonably optimistic we'll pinch another test out there but it was very daft of folks including Mike Atherton (whose writing I rate highly in general) to suggest England were favourites to win the series after Hyderabad
13:56, Sun 18 Feb
IanT
The over reaction to teams losing sporting contests has got worse hasn't it?

This
17:10, Sun 18 Feb
Here’s Jonathan Feckin Agnew.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Every time it goes wrong he’s the same. Nauseous. I mean, what happened last time we played in India for
example?

Can’t stand the blazer brigade.
17:20, Sun 18 Feb
Michael Vaughn is exactly the same - it is best thing ever or worst thing ever depending on each result.

Didn’t hear them moaning when Duckett got his chanceless hundred at quicker than a run a ball and we were 200 for 2 at the best part of six an over.

It is what it is - enjoyable regardless of the result.
17:21, Sun 18 Feb
I read that earlier - nauseating.

Michael Vaughn is exactly the same - it is best thing ever or worst thing ever depending on each result.

Didn’t hear them moaning when Duckett got his chanceless hundred at quicker than a run a ball and we were 200 for 2 at the best part of six an over.

It is what it is - enjoyable regardless of the result.
17:23, Sun 18 Feb
He contradicts himelf....depending upon the result.

He wrote this after the 1st Test:

And people can continue to be sniffy about Bazball - and suggest that it is just smashing the ball around.

It is not.

It is a mindset. It is about creating a positive environment to go out and express yourself.

Yes, there are times where England will need to rein it in, as they did after going 2-0 down in the Ashes.

But that complete backing from captain and coach has allowed Pope to play an innings like this rather than being hamstrung, bound and restricted.

Whatever the end result in this series, people who question England's approach should look at this game and learn.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
17:24, Sun 18 Feb
I’d just gone back to one of his previous articles too - this was at the end of the last test, not this one 😂

‘I'm not going to criticise the way they went down on day four because they didn't have any option but to play positively.

If you just prod about, with variable bounce and the ball spinning, you're going to get out.’