Bhx
17:30, Sat 17 Feb
Hope we finish above them
17:32, Sat 17 Feb
Bhx
Worst team in the top 10 I’ve seen all season no matter how pony we have been.
Thanks for the very much needed 3pts.
Enjoy Ian Beale!
17:32, Sat 17 Feb
Bhx
Start reading at p115. Hilarious rants at Beale, Jobe, Speakman, the board...

[www.readytogo.net]
Charming bunch
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
17:36, Sat 17 Feb
I was following their forum throughout the game for some reason 🤣 they went from Jobe is brilliant to Jobe is useless in the space of 45 minutes.
mad
17:36, Sat 17 Feb
Flip me I hadn't checked that high up the table thought they were below half way.
17:40, Sat 17 Feb
Not a happy bunch are they, seems as though everyone is restricted to a maximum of eight words, bizarrely critical for a side who stand only 4 points off a play off place.
17:41, Sat 17 Feb
TrickyBlue
I was following their forum throughout the game for some reason 🤣 they went from Jobe is brilliant to Jobe is useless in the space of 45 minutes.

Did you read our forum during the game? Just as bad. It's almost like football fans know feck all about football 😁
Bhx
17:45, Sat 17 Feb
sandpit72
Not a happy bunch are they, seems as though everyone is restricted to a maximum of eight words, bizarrely critical for a side who stand only 4 points off a play off place.

4 points off, but it's slowly slipping away for them with each game Beale is in charge. At least he's actually won games though, when we had Wazza we weren't winning at all
TrickyBlue

Very much like our match thread then 👍😀
LBN
I can't work out wtf they're saying, I'm too drunk for all the randomness of the words "like" and "man"
mad
17:48, Sat 17 Feb
LBN
Me anarl pet

Had a quick peek they're being a bit harsh on Jobe now as perhaps to be expected after fluffing that chance. Thought our fans were reacting too harshly to his arm waving etc... He reminded me more of a tall but more ponderous Robbie Savage than he does his brother with his display today.

I thought I'd read a while back that he was more attack minded than Jude at youth level and would score more goals
LBN
17:49, Sat 17 Feb
Bhx
WomTagner
sandpit72

4 points off, but it's slowly slipping away for them with each game Beale is in charge. At least he's actually won games though, when we had Wazza we weren't winning at all

Lets face it though, we were never in the play off picture under JE, Mowbray had them in playoffs last year and strong contenders this year. Beale is fully expected to get Sunderland in the play offs
17:57, Sat 17 Feb
[x.com]

Beale is their Cotterill