20:10, Sat 17 Feb
Tom TheProject Brady
Worst fans in the league and that says something as Coventry are in this league, they'd fit right in with League One fans, completely small time and have nothing unique about themselves.

🤣🤣🤣

Yes Sunderland broke out the incredibly unique “football in a library”, “flag flying high”, “shit Aston Villa” songs.

I envy their uniqueness and overinflated sense of self importance despite not having done anything of note in almost 50 years.

Let's not forget that brilliant chant they debuted to the world today 'and it's Sunderland, Sunderland AFC, we're by FAAARRR the greatest team the world has ever seen'
Up the feckin Blues
20:14, Sat 17 Feb
They were shit. eff em.
The thread on our fans is very complimentary
20:39, Sat 17 Feb
TrickyBlue
I was following their forum throughout the game for some reason 🤣 they went from Jobe is brilliant to Jobe is useless in the space of 45 minutes.

Why didnt you watch or listen to the game?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
20:42, Sat 17 Feb
It's almost as if humans are capable of multitasking.
20:47, Sat 17 Feb
Thing that made me laugh was they have a go at our fans behaviour from a post i read.. there were about 30 sunderland fans giving it large and chanting about Jobe before the game walking down Cattell / Cov rd

Really easy when there are kids and older people mixed in with the crowd and your all 20's / 30's lads and pissed up morons.
21:06, Sat 17 Feb
brumfanatic
Thing that made me laugh was they have a go at our fans behaviour from a post i read.. there were about 30 sunderland fans giving it large and chanting about Jobe before the game walking down Cattell / Cov rd

Really easy when there are kids and older people mixed in with the crowd and your all 20's / 30's lads and pissed up morons.
until like 3 blues fans approached them and they walked off behind the police.
21:10, Sat 17 Feb
Two Sunderland fellas were shouting yer just a shit Villa under the bridge by Bordesley station, a large Blues chap put on of em on his arse and that was more or less the end of that.

Good few of em being rather impolite leaving the away end too, behind a line of coppers.
21:17, Sat 17 Feb
Yep saw that too after the game ... again easy from behind the police. Tbf you will rarely get trouble unless you are looking for it in my experience.
21:21, Sat 17 Feb
Buckle up.

21:32, Sat 17 Feb
Two Sunderland fellas were shouting yer just a shit Villa under the bridge by Bordesley station, a large Blues chap put on of em on his arse and that was more or less the end of that.

Good few of em being rather impolite leaving the away end too, behind a line of coppers.

That was right by me as I was waiting for a cab. Chubby bloke got clocked big time.
21:57, Sat 17 Feb
Ricky Blotto
Buckle up.

Where's Wally hasn't aged well
Bhx
22:59, Sat 17 Feb
Ricky Blotto
Buckle up.

I wonder if he wants Beale and Speakman sacked?

Goes on to say it at least 15 times in the video 🤣
23:16, Sat 17 Feb
Bhx
Deranged.
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
sandpit72
Not a happy bunch are they, seems as though everyone is restricted to a maximum of eight words, bizarrely critical for a side who stand only 4 points off a play off place.

Certain posters on here were critical of our manager when we were in the top six and Sunderland fans were happy to accept a manager in the most who played for and managed one of their local rivals and not post about a 30 year old newspaper clipping from when he was a young lad to justify their dislike of him.
Others saw his limitations last season and said we could upgrade.
We have.
Try and enjoy the fact.
Tony Fantastico