18:14, Sat 17 Feb
[x.com]

Beale is their Cotterill

I thought was really odd ... Beale MUST have known how that would look
18:16, Sat 17 Feb
[x.com]

Beale is their Cotterill

Beale is an arrogant prick. It’s unsurprising he does stuff like this.
18:16, Sat 17 Feb
notts_blue
TrickyBlue
I was following their forum throughout the game for some reason 🤣 they went from Jobe is brilliant to Jobe is useless in the space of 45 minutes.

Did you read our forum during the game? Just as bad. It's almost like football fans know feck all about football 😁

I was calling for James and Miyoshi to be subbed at half time 😂
18:26, Sat 17 Feb
Rags
[x.com]

Beale is their Cotterill

Yeah, that's just weird. I mean, how could that fail to be counter-productive?
18:28, Sat 17 Feb
[www.readytogo.net]

This gave me a serious boner.
sandpit72
Not a happy bunch are they, seems as though everyone is restricted to a maximum of eight words, bizarrely critical for a side who stand only 4 points off a play off place.

Certain posters on here were critical of our manager when we were in the top six and Sunderland fans were happy to accept a manager in the most who played for and managed one of their local rivals and not post about a 30 year old newspaper clipping from when he was a young lad to justify their dislike of him.
Oooo they are so salty.

I love it.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
19:06, Sat 17 Feb
They’ve got a whole thread on “Birmingham
Fans”. Absolutely hilarious, so so bitter, makes our win all the sweeter.
sandpit72
Not a happy bunch are they, seems as though everyone is restricted to a maximum of eight words, bizarrely critical for a side who stand only 4 points off a play off place.

Certain posters on here were critical of our manager when we were in the top six and Sunderland fans were happy to accept a manager in the most who played for and managed one of their local rivals and not post about a 30 year old newspaper clipping from when he was a young lad to justify their dislike of him.

Name names
19:20, Sat 17 Feb
Worst fans in the league and that says something as Coventry are in this league, they'd fit right in with League One fans, completely small time and have nothing unique about themselves.

🤣🤣🤣
19:35, Sat 17 Feb
I was following their forum throughout the game for some reason 🤣 they went from Jobe is brilliant to Jobe is useless in the space of 45 minutes.

In fairness we went from:

'His brother is suppposed to be even better' to....hes shit in about the same time.
19:38, Sat 17 Feb
Worst fans in the league and that says something as Coventry are in this league, they'd fit right in with League One fans, completely small time and have nothing unique about themselves.

🤣🤣🤣

Yes Sunderland broke out the incredibly unique “football in a library”, “flag flying high”, “shit Aston Villa” songs.

I envy their uniqueness and overinflated sense of self importance despite not having done anything of note in almost 50 years.
19:42, Sat 17 Feb
It never ceases to amaze me how arrogant some fans can be.

Especially fans of clubs who have done absolutely feck all, for decades.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
19:50, Sat 17 Feb
I thought Jobe played quite well for them today, when he wasn’t being an absolute fanny rolling about on the floor anyway.

Amazed at their reaction, thank god he went somewhere the fans wouldn’t give him shit eh.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:00, Sat 17 Feb
Super Hans
I thought Jobe played quite well for them today, when he wasn’t being an absolute fanny rolling about on the floor anyway.

Amazed at their reaction, thank god he went somewhere the fans wouldn’t give him shit eh.

I would absolutely love Jobe In this team, imagine him and Paik as our midfield 2.

Dozzel is great but Jobe will go on to be a top player. He’s 18 years old.