14:54, Sun 18 Feb
Charcy
Dave
They’ve got a whole thread on “Birmingham
Fans”. Absolutely hilarious, so so bitter, makes our win all the sweeter.

Erm...

This is a thread about their fans. Not exactly outlandish is it?

Yeah but it’s a thread about their thread, which makes the humour highbrow
15:05, Sun 18 Feb
Fair
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
15:37, Sun 18 Feb
b34blues
The thing with these sunderland fans is they are saying all this shit like we are nothing to them and we are to small to have a rivalry with etc etc but this is the same club that’s made one over the last few years with COVENTRY for effs sake …

Am I missing something? Starting a rivalry with them? Why? Because we beat them and enjoyed it? Thats an incredible heightened sense of importance they have. They are an utter irrelevance to me unless we are playing them. Strange folk.
“ Utter fannys ran over the road behind us on Road right outside the away end.. kicked me from behind and hit my lad… im
52 he’s 21 utter cowards ran straight back off into the crowd. Yeah.. lads got a cut nose and split tooth but we are ok. Being going since late 70 never had anything like this before! All
very odd, last year on a Friday night with half the crowd police were all the way down the to the roundabout and visible all the way to city centre. This year on a sat with much bigger crowd they were visible for about first 50 yards on way to roundabout”

From the Sunderland forum. From my experience yesterday, interacted with some nice Sunderland fans, gave it to a couple that weren’t so friendly either. Both sets of fans were scrapping after the FT whistle, but I’m assuming these were shirters/scarf wearers. Proper scummy behaviour from our fans here, this is why we get a bad rep
People looking for trouble will get it, nobody is going to do anything unprovoked. I bet the Sunderland fan above was giving it the big’un and got shut up.

The day we become a nice and friendly place away fans come for a happy clappy day out is the day we may as well liquidate the club. Hostility is good and I want opposition fans thinking we’re bastards🤷‍♂️
17:00, Sun 18 Feb
Tom TheProject Brady
People looking for trouble will get it, nobody is going to do anything unprovoked. I bet the Sunderland fan above was giving it the big’un and got shut up.

The day we become a nice and friendly place away fans come for a happy clappy day out is the day we may as well liquidate the club. Hostility is good and I want opposition fans thinking we’re bastards🤷‍♂️

There were enough of them giving it billy big balls before and after the game.
Like you say, if your not looking for trouble you dont often find ot these days
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
17:01, Sun 18 Feb
Rags
Buckle up.

To be honest - that was absolutely brilliant to watch. Underneath the VERY large amount of swearing and expletives he makes some excellent points.

The bit when the board behind him falls down is comedy gold.

On reflection although he’s bonkers and very manic a lot of what he says is pretty much accurate. I can’t see Sunderland improving much and I think there’ll be a lot of disquiet.

The board moment is priceless.