09:16, Sun 18 Feb
I remember Leeds thinking the same when we beat them at home,

If Wagner hadn't put out a call to arms, I doubt the attendance would've tipped over 21,000.

Bless 'em though. We've got right under their skin. Blues are back.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
10:03, Sun 18 Feb
A brilliant read
10:31, Sun 18 Feb
I like the Boro fans forum, most of them are sound, they have some good takes on yesterday:

[fmttmboro.com]
11:06, Sun 18 Feb
The Sunderland fans are amongst the worst example of football fans - well, they have a disproportionate number who are anyway. Thick, incapable of any differentiation in performance or ability other than ‘brilliant’ or ‘dogshit’ (see attitude to Jobe Bellingham in the game), ungenerous to a fault in assessing the opposition against the legend of a club that is themselves (it was our cup final apparently). The performances and results of the team we follow are important to us but try and seek some other forms of fulfilment, lads. Maybe that’s difficult in Sunderland and an explanation for the aggressive resentment when things go badly for them.

While you’re at it try to do something about the racist pricks that still hand around your club.
12:01, Sun 18 Feb
Buckle up.

To be honest - that was absolutely brilliant to watch. Underneath the VERY large amount of swearing and expletives he makes some excellent points.

The bit when the board behind him falls down is comedy gold.
12:46, Sun 18 Feb
Christ that forum is dreadful, the hate for Jobe is incredible… he’s 18 ffs, if he was 28 I could maybe understand but he certainly has bags of potential and looked good at times yesterday along with Clarke.

The comment about them being too big to have a rivalry with us made me laugh the most though, most of them probably weren’t even born the last time they won something major or took part in a European competition. And why on earth would we give two hoots about them to warrant a rivalry… the arrogance and delusion is quite something
13:00, Sun 18 Feb
It was brilliant, especially telling it to eff off when it fell
There's too much at stake this time
13:01, Sun 18 Feb
It's mostly nonsense on that thread but it's iteresting to see that that they've dragged up the Mitchell stuff given that one of their lot turned up on non-match day to try and fight their own manager.
Tam
13:09, Sun 18 Feb
Rags
Buckle up.

To be honest - that was absolutely brilliant to watch. Underneath the VERY large amount of swearing and expletives he makes some excellent points.

The bit when the board behind him falls down is comedy gold.

That really was a LOL moment. Reading between the lines, I was getting the impression that he doesn't particularly rate Speakman or Beale.
Make Blues Great Again
13:11, Sun 18 Feb
The thing with these sunderland fans is they are saying all this shit like we are nothing to them and we are to small to have a rivalry with etc etc but this is the same club that’s made one over the last few years with COVENTRY for effs sake …
14:00, Sun 18 Feb
Embarrassing that Sunderland forum. Their arrogance is oozing through every thread.

As for atmosphere, having been to the Stadium of Light last year, all I can say is the atmosphere there is atrocious, bordering on Blackburn and Preston levels of silence. The ground itself is utterly underwhelming, I was expecting so much more after all the hyping up of the place.

Calling Blues out as poor fans though is clearly just their latest focus, the next team that beat them will have the worst fans ever. Rinse and repeat next game.
14:03, Sun 18 Feb
Weird really that forum, met a couple Sunderland fans in Rainbow after the game yesterday and they were proper sound, said the better side won on the day, which is true.
mad
14:19, Sun 18 Feb
JayDee
As for atmosphere, having been to the Stadium of Light last year, all I can say is the atmosphere there is atrocious, bordering on Blackburn and Preston levels of silence. The ground itself is utterly underwhelming, I was expecting so much more after all the hyping up of the place.

I went the night game when we drew 1-1 Allan Johnstone equalised for them or us I can't remember which but it seemed amazing for the time and then again when Grainger put us 1-0 up but Quinn and KP won it for them and they went up with 100 points but the stadium has had a couple of decades of near neglect since those days I think (not as neglectful as the previous owners left our ground mind). Everyone raves about the squality of MK Dons stadium and rightfully so its nice but what will that be like in another 15/20 years you wonder?
14:21, Sun 18 Feb
Dave
They’ve got a whole thread on “Birmingham
Fans”. Absolutely hilarious, so so bitter, makes our win all the sweeter.

Erm...

This is a thread about their fans. Not exactly outlandish is it?
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
14:51, Sun 18 Feb
Ricky Blotto
Buckle up.

😂😂😂😂😂😂