09:30, Wed 21 Feb
Latest Birmingham City news from BirminghamLive as Wayne Rooney discusses his Blues departure with Gary Neville, Roy Keane, Jamie Carragher and Jill Scott

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
09:32, Wed 21 Feb
Nothing to argue with there really
09:40, Wed 21 Feb
searched and searched but didn't see any lashing out
09:40, Wed 21 Feb
See I disagree with pretty much every word of it.
H

Consistently correct.
09:42, Wed 21 Feb
Some fans did not accept him, not all as the quote might suggest.

Otherwise not much to argue with in those quotes
09:43, Wed 21 Feb
Disagree with what?
09:49, Wed 21 Feb
So Wayne, what did you do to make the fans accept you ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:51, Wed 21 Feb
newblue
Disagree with what?

That the fans didn't take to him.

There were Rooney masks and flags all over the away games. He had his name chanted despite us being effing awful.

Hull game aside he was encouraged and supported.

I also disagree we were in a false position, we'd accumulated enough points and goal difference to be in the playoffs. We deserved to be there. Would we have finished ther? Who knows. I know we'd have picked up more points than he did though.
H

Consistently correct.
09:52, Wed 21 Feb
We were chanting his name 10 or 11 games in

If he'd have got results or made the team look even semi coherent he'd have ended up being popular, he didn't and that's on him and his lack of ability.
Happy Clapper
09:55, Wed 21 Feb
[www.youtube.com]">

Blues talk starts around the 8:35 mark
09:55, Wed 21 Feb
The impression I got was that he was pretty popular with our away fans but was never really given a chance at home.
10:06, Wed 21 Feb
I don't think he was popular with anyone. He was supported better by the away fans despite not liking him, as they didn't see the point about being negative about it as it wouldn't help the team.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:07, Wed 21 Feb
Yeah, your right supported is the much better word for it.
10:08, Wed 21 Feb
He seems to be moaning a lot about the clubs he's managed not being in a 'good position' and not having a pre-season etc.

Does he not realise that most jobs come up because clubs are in disarray (either on the pitch, off it or both) and a lot of the time it is during a season.

Sounds like he wants the perfect job at the perfect time which isn't gonna happen.

Good luck to him but judging by his comments, I don't hold out much hope.
So Wayne, what did you do to make the fans accept you ?
he isn’t complaining, so no need for the snark.