17:05, Sat 2 Mar
Whenever a decision was 50/50 he gave it to them. Red card could have been a yellow, handball could have been a pen, even at the end he wasn't sure so gave them a corner...

Gutted, we gave it a good go but we needed those decisions to go our way - the ref has decided the game today
Are the happy clappers going to finally admit we're deep, deep in the shit?

...first post of the whole thread couldn't wait for it could you 😣😤
Heartbreaking (where are my meds?).
Sanderson needs to think hard about his contribution to the defeat.
17:05, Sat 2 Mar
Just need to win our game in hand!
17:06, Sat 2 Mar
We stay up I’m fairly comfortable with that
Too many players switched off on that corner.

James only had to be half aware of the player behind him

... I'd say JJ gets too much of a free pass from posters on here - £15 million quid (say some) for a midfielder who defends like a parks player ?
Absolutely gutting to lose that in injury time after working so hard with 10 men. Teams below us (and now above) keep getting results. We are really in the shit now.
17:07, Sat 2 Mar
Falstaff
Just need to win our game in hand!

Who's are game in hand against?

I'm not overly concerned yet, I think we're more than good enough to get a few wins. Would be nice to not have to think about it though.
17:08, Sat 2 Mar
Possibly the worst ref we’ve had down St Andrews in a long time
PremierBlues
Absolutely gutting to lose that in injury time after working so hard with 10 men. We are really in the shit now.

There’s over a quarter of the season to go. It’s a bit concerning but I think we’ll probably be alright.
17:09, Sat 2 Mar
Bottled it I'm afraid. Under the circumstances, a point would have been decent psychologically, albeit against an out form team. Hope it doesn't have the opposite effect.
The Millwall game seems critical now.
gutted.played ok.ref was so so.feel we have enough to stay up.
"Probably" 😁
17:11, Sat 2 Mar
number8
"Probably" 😁

I don’t really get your point. It was never a 100% thing that we’d stay up especially with Mowbray’s status which whether we want to admit it or not has impacted things. I’d still rather have our squad and the game in hand rather than be one of our rivals though.