17:21, Sat 2 Mar
The Fly
Doesn’t mean much. The last two games were against top four promotion contenders. Never going to get much. Lesser teams coming up.

Qpr beat Leicester away today
Millwall beat Southampton away last week

We don’t appear to have it in us to get surprise results like these.
Sanderson has left us very short at CB for Tuesday aswell
17:25, Sat 2 Mar
Think the points needed to be safe this year is going to be high. Millwall game is huge next Saturday
I’d rather have Drameh.
Anyone from Swansea Watford down is in it now.
I'd go higher and say even Sunderland who are in rotten form could get sucked into it.

The Championship is as always bonkers this year.
Can’t disagree after last two games tbh. Will be glad to have Bielik back, and Roberts tbf.
17:39, Sat 2 Mar
I think the same, and keep in mind that Soton's form had fallen off a cliff recently.
17:39, Sat 2 Mar
Harbsbleu
rubywalsh
Not keen on this side. Bit of a thumping incoming.

Blues 1 saints 4

Maybe not….but there will be at least 4-6 goals in the game.

Well there we go…nearly right ……7 goals! WCOS?

Amazingly Stevenage could be in a division higher than Blues next season.
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
18:14, Sat 2 Mar
blueorfe
.........That was a great Southampton side that I saw this afternoon, and they could have been away and clear by half time: but they needed the help of a very one eyed ref today to get over

Didn't they get beaten by Liverpool's youth team in the week?
18:22, Sat 2 Mar
Hate to say it but it’s written in the stars. Villa finish in the top 4 play champions league football next year and we get relegated and play league 1 football next season.

No leadership on the pitch will be the downfall of us.
18:22, Sat 2 Mar
That’s the spirit
18:50, Sat 2 Mar
Thought we were brilliant today but we conceded 4 goals at home at the end of the day.

Think we have more than enough to stay up but that back four may kill us.

Huge week coming up
19:06, Sat 2 Mar
Agreed, even without injuries and suspensions the defence is weak and never really in control.
Im sick and tired of Bacuna if he starts gaureented to give a goal away by being lazy and giving the ball away today he couldnt be arsed to go for a ball that was his to win and 1 or 2 players let him know cant trust him to start a F----n liabillaty.