15:57, Sat 2 Mar
I was worried when I saw his name on the team sheet but fair effs Aiwu has been good so far.
15:57, Sat 2 Mar
Aiwu is doing okay, it’s Sanderson that’s not having a great game.

Southampton are pressing well and we’re still incapable of beating it. Passing has been awful.
15:59, Sat 2 Mar
We need some steel just in front of the back 4. Paik aand Dozzel good footballers but aren’t strong enough to win the ball and provide the proper protection. I would move James into the center for Paik and bring on Pritchard and move Bacuna out to the left.

You want to take Paik off and put probably our weakest defensive midfielder James in front of the defence ?
16:00, Sat 2 Mar
They are so good on the break though. Know their patterns, positions, interchanges...you just have to hope we can be that good in a few months...
16:03, Sat 2 Mar
We brought the ‘steel’ on against Ipswich and look how that panned out.
16:03, Sat 2 Mar
We really need this win it’s so tight at the bottom. Gonna be tough Southampton look very good but they also look a bit vulnerable at the back. Two nice goals from us, good to see us being more clinical. Big 45 this is, Come on Blues!
16:07, Sat 2 Mar
TrickyBlue
Aiwu is doing okay, it’s Sanderson that’s not having a great game.

Southampton are pressing well and we’re still incapable of beating it. Passing has been awful.

Sandersons fault for their goal, he stepped out to play Armstrong offside but didn't see that Aiwu was already deeper than him. If he doesn't know where the other players are he should track his man.

In fairness, they look so good going forward, this could easily end 4-4.
16:12, Sat 2 Mar
Rags
We need some steel just in front of the back 4. Paik aand Dozzel good footballers but aren’t strong enough to win the ball and provide the proper protection. I would move James into the center for Paik and bring on Pritchard and move Bacuna out to the left.

You want to take Paik off and put probably our weakest defensive midfielder James in front of the defence ?

The alternative is to bring on Sunjic but I fear Southampton would pass their way around him
16:16, Sat 2 Mar
That's a very clear handball.
Surely that was handball?
Waggeh
That's a very clear handball.

Agreed
...looked suspect 😤
16:17, Sat 2 Mar
Arm was by his side tbf but he did lean into it.
Hard one to see for ref.
16:17, Sat 2 Mar
100%

Leans right into it
16:19, Sat 2 Mar
VAR gives it all day.

We've started the half really well again.