14:20, Sat 2 Mar
More concerned that everywhere is flooded here in this part of Worcestershire, many roads are impassable and now it's snowing heavily !!!!!

... Blues winning is my only channel for hope at this particular moment
14:23, Sat 2 Mar
Aiwu, WTF
14:25, Sat 2 Mar
Good to see Buchanan back in the team, I’m worried about the central defence though
14:28, Sat 2 Mar
TrickyBlue
Who is Hall?

Presumably George, the midfielder.
14:32, Sat 2 Mar
Hopefully this is the game m6 faith in Aiwu is rewarded and he looks like an international player who has played is Serie A - he is running out of time to show it!
14:33, Sat 2 Mar
Aiwu is a weird one. I think he's got all the attributes to be a really good player. He just doesn't seem to be able to figure out how to use them.

Massive game and a big test for him today. I'm slightly concerned.
14:35, Sat 2 Mar
666VAN
TrickyBlue
Who is Hall?

Think you’ve missed the sarcasm mate
14:35, Sat 2 Mar
Aiwu is a weird one. I think he's got all the attributes to be a really good player. He just doesn't seem to be able to figure out how to use them.

Massive game and a big test for him today. I'm slightly concerned.

"I think he's got all the attributes to be a really good player"

Focus ? Concentration ?
14:36, Sat 2 Mar
Good point well made. Perhaps I should have said he has all the technical attributes to be a decent player.
14:47, Sat 2 Mar
I was thinking we might get a point today but then I saw the line up. Then again what do I know.
14:50, Sat 2 Mar
Waggeh
Good point well made. Perhaps I should have said he has all the technical attributes to be a decent player.

Yes, it feels like he has everything except the mental stuff - though unlike Burke I feel like Aiwu is trying hard.
14:52, Sat 2 Mar
Rags
More concerned that everywhere is flooded here in this part of Worcestershire, many roads are impassable and now it's snowing heavily !!!!!

... Blues winning is my only channel for hope at this particular moment

I thought you were joking but it’s now arrived here too
14:53, Sat 2 Mar
El Mayor
666VAN
TrickyBlue
Who is Hall?

Think you’ve missed the sarcasm mate

Oops 🙂
15:04, Sat 2 Mar
KOJI!!!!!!!!!!!