17:12, Sat 2 Mar
When are Saturday’s going to start to feel more enjoyable? 10 years of this now. #hadenough
17:12, Sat 2 Mar
New owners, Three managers but same old!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
17:13, Sat 2 Mar
Just that you have been pretty positive we won't go down.
17:15, Sat 2 Mar
We were clearly outclassed, but that was a great effort from the team today. Bacuna was immense.

That was a great Southampton side that I saw this afternoon, and they could have been away and clear by half time: but they needed the help of a very one eyed ref today to get over the line.

Another season, another relegation battle. Will our fortunes ever improve on the pitch?
17:15, Sat 2 Mar
number8

Well to be fair that was before Mowbray got ill but I still think we’ll be alright. Anyone from Swansea down is in it now.
Waggeh
Falstaff
Just need to win our game in hand!

Who's are game in hand against?

I'm not overly concerned yet, I think we're more than good enough to get a few wins. Would be nice to not have to think about it though.

Middlesboro Home
17:16, Sat 2 Mar
blueorfe
We were clearly outclassed, but that was a great effort from the team today. Bacuna was immense.

That was a great Southampton side that I saw this afternoon, and they could have been away and clear by half time: but they needed the help of a very one eyed ref today to get over the line.

Another season, another relegation battle. Will our fortunes ever improve on the pitch?

Be positive- if we go down we should piss League one
Genuinely half the league is in it really at this point.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:16, Sat 2 Mar
Last word on the bastard with the whistle today but yer man is a Sheffield Wednesday fan.

Does that not seem a bit of a conflict of intrest?
17:17, Sat 2 Mar
No
17:17, Sat 2 Mar
“I feel I change my mind all the time. And I sort of feel that's your responsibility as a person, as a human being – to constantly be updating your positions on as many things as possible. And if you don't contradict yourself on a regular basis, then you're not thinking.”
― Malcolm Gladwell
17:18, Sat 2 Mar
We wouldn't, teams dont do it in that league, lets just hope we don't go down because if we do it sets everything back massively.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
number8

Well to be fair that was before Mowbray got ill but I still think we’ll be alright. Anyone from Swansea down is in it now.

The way we've been sucked into the relegation battle in the last 2 weeks I'd say 12th down (Watford) won't feel safe till they get past the 50 point mark minimum this season
17:18, Sat 2 Mar
Doesn’t mean much. The last two games were against top four promotion contenders. Never going to get much. Lesser teams coming up.
17:20, Sat 2 Mar
Rags
Too many players switched off on that corner.

James only had to be half aware of the player behind him

... I'd say JJ gets too much of a free pass from posters on here - £15 million quid (say some) for a midfielder who defends like a parks player ?
If we got anywhere near 10m for James we’d be silly to not accept.