Gary Rowett
Oldham
Gary Rowett is manager. Brownie is back. Trump is going for the presidency.

It's 2016.

Nature's healing

At least this might settle the internal Blues Rowett culture wars stuff. Rowett can complete his plot arc and ride off into the sunset
13:03, Tue 19 Mar
Gary Rowett
they have to hire Rowett.
They don't
13:04, Tue 19 Mar
Gary Rowett
Oldham

It's 2016.

Nature's healing

Then why do I feel so sad?
13:07, Tue 19 Mar
Oldham
Gary Rowett
Oldham

It's 2016.

Nature's healing

Just tell yourself...

We're bringing in a guy famed for squeezing out results at Championship level. We'll get a bit of new manager bounce at a crucial time. He knows the club.

If we can stay up, Wagner's war-chest becomes available.

The alternative is sitting here idly watching Val Venus [copyright Hchy] chuckling as we slide into League 1.

Today is positive. You need to bathe and wash away years of Thongs' brainwashing.

Believe
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
13:10, Tue 19 Mar
Oh, I'm broadly fine with all of that!

It's you coming back which has saddened me.
13:10, Tue 19 Mar
Isn't he Sunic as well?
13:11, Tue 19 Mar
Gary Rowett
Oldham
Gary Rowett
Oldham

It's 2016.

Nature's healing

Just tell yourself...

We're bringing in a guy famed for squeezing out results at Championship level. We'll get a bit of new manager bounce at a crucial time. He knows the club.

If we can stay up, Wagner's war-chest becomes available.

The alternative is sitting here idly watching Val Venus [copyright Hchy] chuckling as we slide into League 1.

Today is positive. You need to bathe and wash away years of Thongs' brainwashing.

Believe

I'm on board. Get the V Necks ready!
Nooooooo. That's another former world class poster / shit-stirrer / egomaniac
It was a crew neck or a quarter zip, never a v neck.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Bowyer was V neck
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
13:15, Tue 19 Mar
Bowyer was V miserable.
13:16, Tue 19 Mar
I can still remember that 2-0 defeat at Burton Albion, still to ever see such a dour performance from Blues or anyone else for that matter since, hope people realise what we are in for
reckon you are overthinking it

the key word in Percy's tweet was consultant, just someone else to help with way more experience at management than anyone we have currently

its a very strange situation with Mowbray's illness and no clear timeline for return, the club are worried about going down so have brought someone else in to help Venus.
13:41, Tue 19 Mar
What a thing to wake up to. Eff me.
13:45, Tue 19 Mar
gerry1875
I can still remember that 2-0 defeat at Burton Albion, still to ever see such a dour performance from Blues or anyone else for that matter since, hope people realise what we are in for

I think everyone knows what we're in for. Now is not the time for pretty football - it's the time for picking up enough points to survive by any means necessary. I 100% back the idea to bring Rowett in now but I equally 100% back the idea that however things play out, he should not be our manager next season.