14:03, Wed 20 Mar
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
Rab C Nesbitt
I’m speaking for me. And the priority for me is Mowbray getting better. I don’t need to grow up and realise the only thing is blues staying up.
Again I’d choose Mowbray getting better if I HAD to choose one. And that’s just Blues related choices.
Blues staying up really isn’t that important

This is very true.

Given a choice (which we won't be, obviously) between Mowbray getting better or Blues staying up there really isn't a choice to make.
Again, I knew you and a few would get it. You because of your own health and the perspective it gives you. It shouldn’t need that. Thankfully Mayor has priced others also get it

Has anyone actually said they would prefer blues staying up to Mowbray getting better though? The way you’re wording it here is really weird.
You’ve not really read what I’ve said. Or others.
From what you’ve quoted or I’ve replied to show me where I’ve said someone has said word for word what you’ve accused me of…….
It’s just that I’ve clarified it’s not the most important for me for Blues to stay up. Someone else has said it is. It’s on here.
Again for clarity, it’s not the most important thing to happen after the next 8 games
Tony Fantastico
14:09, Wed 20 Mar
Goal Hole
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
Rab C Nesbitt
I’m speaking for me. And the priority for me is Mowbray getting better. I don’t need to grow up and realise the only thing is blues staying up.
Again I’d choose Mowbray getting better if I HAD to choose one. And that’s just Blues related choices.
Blues staying up really isn’t that important

This is very true.

Given a choice (which we won't be, obviously) between Mowbray getting better or Blues staying up there really isn't a choice to make.
Again, I knew you and a few would get it. You because of your own health and the perspective it gives you. It shouldn’t need that. Thankfully Mayor has priced others also get it

Has anyone actually said they would prefer blues staying up to Mowbray getting better though? The way you’re wording it here is really weird.

Nobody's said it. But people love to interpret things to suit their own strange narrative and attempt to make themselves look holier than thou. It's very odd.
I’m normal. Thanks anyway. And holier than some. Not as holy as others. Fact
Tony Fantastico
14:35, Wed 20 Mar
I’ve not accused you of anything, you just seem to be taking things way too literally.

The thread is about Rowett returning, therefore some people (me included) have said the most important thing in relation to the appointment of Rowett is he keeps us up.

It has nothing to do with Mowbray’s recovery, or that not being more important than blues survival.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:37, Wed 20 Mar
Super Hans
I’ve not accused you of anything, you just seem to be taking things way too literally.

The thread is about Rowett returning, therefore some people (me included) have said the most important thing in relation to the appointment of Rowett is he keeps us up.

It has nothing to do with Mowbray’s recovery, or that not being more important than blues survival.
You’ve just accused me of taking things way too literally 😁
Tony Fantastico
14:37, Wed 20 Mar
I will admit to claiming Rowett wears Gilet’s though, he’s obviously the spokesperson for jumpers with a v-neck underneath. Was it Monk who wore the Gilet?
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:41, Wed 20 Mar
Super Hans
I will admit to claiming Rowett wears Gilet’s though, he’s obviously the spokesperson for jumpers with a v-neck underneath. Was it Monk who wore the Gilet?

I think both did - Rowett added it in the cold weather.