10:32, Tue 16 Apr
Yes. 2011 was a greater achievement
10:40, Tue 16 Apr
Yeah young Blues fans nowadays can only dream of beating Leyton Orient in winning promotion from the second division.

Tell us more about Zigic and his promotion success. His last 3 seasons here, there was so little effort that the club doctor had to regularly check his pulse and test his reflexes, just to make sure he was still alive.
10:47, Tue 16 Apr
Unhinged ๐Ÿ˜‚
11:11, Tue 16 Apr
[www.macearchive.org]

Partying on their pitch while the cup is held aloft, will always trump the achievement of big Zig against a distracted Arsenal side.
11:24, Tue 16 Apr
Some proper silky skills on display there
15:16, Tue 16 Apr
I will admit they look a little bit laboured, by today's high faulting athletic standards, but that was right at the end of a bastard of a season, where we achieved a feat that your Ziggy could only dream about. We won a trophy AND stayed in the first division.

Neither team played for 10 weeks during the big freeze. From 30 th March till 18 th May we played 15 league matches and 3 cup ties. vile also played 18 games in 60 days, in the same period. You'll have to excuse them if they look a bit tired.
It was probably the fags and lard sandwiches.
Up the feckin Blues
15:39, Tue 16 Apr
I reckon I could play walking football every day tbf
16:45, Tue 16 Apr
It was probably the fags and lard sandwiches.

Fag and lard butties make an interesting flavour combo. Something that may appeal to the taste buds of the 60's throwback, Paul Caddis. Wash it down with lashing of Irn Bru.

I reckon I could play walking football every day tbf

Thats called a Gil Merrick tactical masterclass. No need to rush around when your only order is to kick it into touch.
17:26, Tue 16 Apr
Francis, Latchford, Hatton.

Utter rubbish that๐Ÿ˜€
22:53, Tue 16 Apr
I think I can see myself in that picture...

We were lucky at Hillsborough but the replay, it was like shot after shot all game & gk Mellor had the best game of his life. (In the final he made 2 massive errors)

The way they scored in the 119th was beyond heart breaking, rolled up someone's arm , stuck in the mud & rolled 6inches over the line.

All I remember after that was a lot of breaking glass outside.