20:45, Tue 16 Apr
So if Blues get a 60,000 stadium and get back to the Premier League, and Villa also expand or move to a 60,000 stadium… it’s going to be a bit like Manchester with 2 top teams competing in large stadiums.

Great for the city of Birmingham and attractive to tourists, only 40 mins from central London on HS2.
22:13, Tue 16 Apr
MessyInHeaven
Great for the city of Birmingham and attractive to tourists, only 40 mins from central London on HS2.

45 minutes to Old Oak Common and the another train if you want to go to Central London.
22:17, Tue 16 Apr
All I can see them doing is filling in the corners
22:28, Tue 16 Apr
Lichblue

Agreed, New Stadiums don't come cheap and unless you can fill the Stadium every game then you will not make that money back. Our Tom has obviously got plans which we can only speculate on.
22:35, Tue 16 Apr
Regardless of how good the ground and fan park are anyone, not just us, won’t get near capacity without a top half team in the premier league. The ground is years away we need to focus on building a strong squad with a good youth set up and ability to attract good signings.
00:17, Wed 17 Apr
Geography and logistics matter. This is their biggest problem and the greatest strength of Knighthead's plan.

Imagine if they needed to groundshare whilst they build a ground in Tamworth. I wouldn't want it, but the indignity of them requesting to rent our ground...

They always thought that this kind of plan would happen to them one day. It hasn't.

We've gone and planted our flag in the heart of Birmingham, with the city's name on our badge and next to one of the largest infrastructure projects ever in the UK.

The arrogance of their fans is typified by the desire to bulldoze homes, businesses, the NEC, areas of natural beauty and listed buildings.

Chef's kiss.
07:07, Wed 17 Apr
Except they are a few results from getting into the Champions League.
At some point, Knighthead are going to need to focus on producing a team that can win football matches because without that , all the talk of a new stadium and sports quarter is almost pointless.
How much have they spent on players ?
07:10, Wed 17 Apr
At some point lol, knighthead have been here 8 months 😄
07:14, Wed 17 Apr
Suspicious post history, back to Villa Talk
Happy Clapper
07:22, Wed 17 Apr
Do they have lots of threads about us?
07:25, Wed 17 Apr
They talk about us all the time even after saying we were irrelevant not long ago 😄 Anyway, run along now.
07:34, Wed 17 Apr
Sorry I haven’t drunk the koolaid.
07:51, Wed 17 Apr
They’ve spent as much as they could be allowed due to ffp, and have promised bigger investment next season for when ffp is not as big an issue. While I do agree getting the team in order should be priority before new stadiums and sports quarters, it’s still exciting and great regardless.
07:58, Wed 17 Apr

8 sheds instead of 4
09:48, Wed 17 Apr
1982 Tom.

Big club Tom.

Run along