10:01, Tue 23 Apr
Sid James
Seems like they knew before Rotherham

If Marc Roberts was fit enough to be benched he could have started i guess.

Except for the fact that really wouldn't be a good idea because Roberts is a donkey.
newblue
I can’t think of a worse footballer I’ve seen than Burke. I don’t think he even warrants the description.

We've had a few. Juan Castillo, there's one.

Can't think of a player I've ever seen as bad as Burke who multiple clubs have shelled decent money out for though. Boggles the mind.
Tam
10:14, Tue 23 Apr
Seth Grayson
Sid James
Seems like they knew before Rotherham

If Marc Roberts was fit enough to be benched he could have started i guess.

Except for the fact that really wouldn't be a good idea because Roberts is a donkey.

Nonsense.
Make Blues Great Again
10:17, Tue 23 Apr
Tam
He's shite, absolute shite.
Tam
10:18, Tue 23 Apr
Seth Grayson

Nonsense.
Make Blues Great Again
10:19, Tue 23 Apr
Tam
😉
10:19, Tue 23 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Is there something in his contract about expected standards? If I was caught drunk driving I’d be sacked and struck off the professional register so would never be able to work in the field again. And no amount of bleating would save me.

I know his job isn’t as important as mine but still.

Money in the end innit. remember those Derby playes? Keogh was sacked for gross misconduct and bringing disgrace to the club.and he wasn’t even the driver. The others, with presumed sell on value stayed. Mind you Keogh successfully appealed.

Keogh was also injured in the crash, which might have played a part in cash strapped Derby trying to cancel his contract vs his fit teammates who they just find a couple of months wages.
Tam
10:20, Tue 23 Apr
number8
😉

I've worked it out. I reckon he stole your signed copy of Sgt. Pepper. 😁
Make Blues Great Again
10:25, Tue 23 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Is there something in his contract about expected standards? If I was caught drunk driving I’d be sacked and struck off the professional register so would never be able to work in the field again. And no amount of bleating would save me.

I know his job isn’t as important as mine but still.

Money in the end innit. remember those Derby playes? Keogh was sacked for gross misconduct and bringing disgrace to the club.and he wasn’t even the driver. The others, with presumed sell on value stayed. Mind you Keogh successfully appealed.

What job do you do ?
10:26, Tue 23 Apr
Does it matter? Pretty much any job is more important than a footballers.
Seth Grayson
It's not racist or stupid to say that Bacuna's end product is often lacking.

His delivery half the time is something even Hermes would wince at.

There is if you're also not recognising that he often DOES have an end product - 9 goals, 6 assists, most goal involvements I believe - and dish out abuse based on bias not facts and consistently do this disproportionately to black players more than you do white... which you may choose to pretend doesn't happen but definitely does.
10:28, Tue 23 Apr
Tam
Tam
Seth Grayson

Nonsense.

The best season we've had defensively by a million miles (in terms of goals conceded) since Roberts signed for the club in 2017 was the full season Monk managed.

Roberts started three league games that season. That just about sums him up. Monk sussed him straight away.

Bloke is an absolute liability. Worst player I've ever seen who has started more than a handful of games for us.
10:31, Tue 23 Apr
Seth Grayson
Tam
Seth Grayson

Nonsense.

The best season we've had defensively by a million miles (in terms of goals conceded) since Roberts signed for the club in 2017 was the full season Monk managed.

Roberts started three league games that season. That just about sums him up. Monk sussed him straight away.

Bloke is an absolute liability. Worst player I've ever seen who has started more than a handful of games for us.

This thread gets more depressing by the minute.

Re: Dion Sanderson

10:32, Tue 23 Apr
mattt
Seth Grayson
It's not racist or stupid to say that Bacuna's end product is often lacking.

His delivery half the time is something even Hermes would wince at.

There is if you're also not recognising that he often DOES have an end product - 9 goals, 6 assists, most goal involvements I believe - and dish out abuse based on bias not facts and consistently do this disproportionately to black players more than you do white... which you may choose to pretend doesn't happen but definitely does.

He is outperforming both his expected goals and expected assists, according to Sofascore -
[www.sofascore.com]

Which is a good sign that actually is end product is better than average.
10:33, Tue 23 Apr
if Bacuna was more consistent he wouldn't be playing for us