Tam
17:50, Tue 23 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Tam
Dolph
I totally agree , if you look at the pyramid , SAF , Klopp, pep , ancelotti , are all leaders and intelligent, motivating figures.

Our players needed that and were given an almost perfect manager .

Why were they still p*ssing around ? What’s their excuse ?

As much as I agree with Rooney , the players are unprofessional and them picking and choosing when they turn up is a major contributor as to why we’re in this position.

Are you still referring to the rondo stuff? As I mentioned before, that would be supervised by the coaching staff, wouldn't it? Presumably deemed OK by them?
Tbf Mowbray intimidated it definitely wasn’t ok and he wasn’t standing for it.
Atleast 1 got dropped from the next squad I think

Fair enough if they were told. That shouldn't have happened again after that. Who was dropped?
Make Blues Great Again
17:53, Tue 23 Apr
One our managers mentioned the players were treating it as a bit of lark, whereas they should have been focussed and committed
17:54, Tue 23 Apr
Tam
Tam
Rab C Nesbitt
Tam
Dolph
I totally agree , if you look at the pyramid , SAF , Klopp, pep , ancelotti , are all leaders and intelligent, motivating figures.

Our players needed that and were given an almost perfect manager .

Why were they still p*ssing around ? What’s their excuse ?

As much as I agree with Rooney , the players are unprofessional and them picking and choosing when they turn up is a major contributor as to why we’re in this position.

Are you still referring to the rondo stuff? As I mentioned before, that would be supervised by the coaching staff, wouldn't it? Presumably deemed OK by them?
Tbf Mowbray intimidated it definitely wasn’t ok and he wasn’t standing for it.
Atleast 1 got dropped from the next squad I think

Fair enough if they were told. That shouldn't have happened again after that. Who was dropped?
Got a feeling it was Buchanan and maybe Dembele, but not 100%
Tony Fantastico
18:23, Tue 23 Apr
Dolph
Le Mod
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
I'm honestly not a boo'er, but let's be honest, that's live sport. Always has been, always will be, right round the world. It's why they're paid the big bucks.

Also, winds me up when they try to gee up the crowd whilst playing shit. Whip in a good cross, or put in a great challenge, that will gee us up.

I think that winds a lot of people up - "we're already doing our job mate - get on and do yours" .. and it would annoy me too

You said the other day that you don't "despise" the players, which is good .... but you must see that some people/fans do. They absolutely despise them

Me. I fecking hate the bastards.

Can you name the ones you despise?

I am not being tricky or provocative, genuinely interested, I read all day on Twitter that this squad is full of scumbags who don't try etc, can you name the ones you hate? I'll take Sanderson as a given

I hate anyone who downed tools in training under Mowbray .
Can’t remember the exact quote but it was something along the lines of players not being arsed and in 2nd gear . Obviously continued when our substitute teacher was in charge .

I get for the majority of these it’s a job and I get even professionals like James Milner can’t be 100% every day . I get they’ve had a lot of mixed messages and have had 6 different voices and 6 different tactical set ups. But the way this lot consistently flick the switch on deciding whether to perform is disgraceful.

We finally had a manager who not only is emotionally intelligent , is tactically astute , could manage grown men, is a leader and plays sexy football , yet they were still p*sing about in training .

No excuses bin then off.

They won three out of five games under Mowbray?
20:27, Tue 23 Apr
Maybe they could've won 5 out of 5, if fully focused in training 🤷🏻‍♀️
20:27, Tue 23 Apr
I know . With a bit more professionalism in training it could have been 4 out of 5 and we’d have the cigars out .
20:36, Tue 23 Apr
Doyle1980
Maybe they could've won 5 out of 5, if fully focused in training 🤷🏻‍♀️

Impossible, they’re all shit and scumbags, Wayne never stood a chance!
Happy Clapper
Tam
20:45, Tue 23 Apr
So far I've got the Rondo sessions, Tony's illness, Garry Cook, Rooney, the players being shit, cowardly and stealing a living, Craig Gardner, Sanderson, Marc Roberts and Marc Roberts again as being at fault. I may have missed a few things though.
Make Blues Great Again
20:53, Tue 23 Apr
Tam
So far I've got the Rondo sessions, Tony's illness, Garry Cook, Rooney, the players being shit, cowardly and stealing a living, Craig Gardner, Sanderson, Marc Roberts and Marc Roberts again as being at fault. I may have missed a few things though.

The EFL !!!!! ... never forget the EFL conspiracy against Blues.
Tam
20:55, Tue 23 Apr
Rags

The EFL !!!!! ... never forget the EFL conspiracy against Blues.

Damn! Yes, of course. And add Mark Venus, Keith Stroud and Oli Burke to the list. And Marc Roberts again, just to make absolutely certain.
Make Blues Great Again
21:02, Tue 23 Apr
Tam
And Brownie and Gary Gardner
Tony Fantastico
21:04, Tue 23 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
And Brownie and Gary Gardner
you forgot Marc Roberts
21:11, Tue 23 Apr
gerry1875
Rab C Nesbitt