Clapton
SHAKRO
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
SHAKRO
FGS. Thats why its important to let the fans know whats going on.

If its the case that the board actually do not know the timeframe if mowbray comes back or not, then we have to cut our losses.

This is a cut throat business and a manager needs to be announced soon or what the situation with mowbray is, but please not rowett.

I didnt want him on a interim basis, and i dont want him now.

Situation is, as I understand, that TM is due back for pre season in July. Unless you hear anything to the contrary from the club, officially - just ignore all the noise. Most of it is just wannabe ITK'ers.

Dont you think being back just before pre season in july is really late?

I thought the message was generally TM will be back before pre-season indicating it could be may or june he comes back?

I could be wrong with that assumption.

i know some people are saying we dont need a manager until pre season, but i believe that is really late.
some people are saying he will be on the phone in contact so his presence isnt needed, but even when TM goes on his holidays he will be on the phone to the club anyway, as you do when you live the life of a football manager

someone in this thread cut the cold hard truth, TM will know if hes coming back or not by the way he feels, so a decision will be need to be made soon.

I can ensure you as we speak, even though people will be going on their hols at some point. steve evans of rotherham and the wrexham duo will planning the coming season already with their respective managers and if we dont know if this is TM or not, then we are already playing catch up.

July is far too late imo.

Listening to this today made me realise whoever is managing us is going to have a fight to win the league.

So on that point I think you’re right we risk starting from behind by losing out on freebies…..

[x.com]
Those pair of divs said Bowyer shouldn’t have been sacked. Listen to me, Rags and Raj
Tony Fantastico
Rab C Nesbitt
Petebaldwin
Announcing Rowett is gone is directly tied to announcing what's happening with Mowbray. You can't really do one without the other because it will invite a bunch of questions and however they choose answer them, it'll create speculation.
One thing I know from being ill is timelines change.
People’s recovery times aren’t the same. Complications can happen etc. plus he may be subject to tests/be waiting on results etc. He may even being spoke to about transfer plans. We don’t know because he and the club don’t want us to know. That’s the key for me. We don’t need to know right now.
I just hope recovers to live another couple of decades Atleast living life to the full doing what he chooses. Not what us nosey bastards want him to do yesterday, today and tomorrow

👍
Up the feckin Blues
14:59, Wed 8 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Petebaldwin
Announcing Rowett is gone is directly tied to announcing what's happening with Mowbray. You can't really do one without the other because it will invite a bunch of questions and however they choose answer them, it'll create speculation.
One thing I know from being ill is timelines change.
People’s recovery times aren’t the same. Complications can happen etc. plus he may be subject to tests/be waiting on results etc. He may even being spoke to about transfer plans. We don’t know because he and the club don’t want us to know. That’s the key for me. We don’t need to know right now.
I just hope recovers to live another couple of decades Atleast living life to the full doing what he chooses. Not what us nosey bastards want him to do yesterday, today and tomorrow

This is what concerns me.

I live with my head in a cloud or in a bubble, whatever analogy best describes it. I am the least nosey person because i am either unaware of my surroundings or not bothered about other peoples dramas

You are right, peoples timelines do change when they are ill as we are not robots and i reiterate like everyone else respects that TMs health comes first.

Its the answers to these questions if the timeline does change, then unfortunately we need to look at alternatives to TM because as a club its only right to give him the time he needs but we cant be 'too respectful' as one person put it i think, if that timeline becomes too long or unclear.
15:05, Wed 8 May
Clapton
SHAKRO
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
SHAKRO

If its the case that the board actually do not know the timeframe if mowbray comes back or not, then we have to cut our losses.

This is a cut throat business and a manager needs to be announced soon or what the situation with mowbray is, but please not rowett.

Situation is, as I understand, that TM is due back for pre season in July. Unless you hear anything to the contrary from the club, officially - just ignore all the noise. Most of it is just wannabe ITK'ers.

I thought the message was generally TM will be back before pre-season indicating it could be may or june he comes back?

i know some people are saying we dont need a manager until pre season, but i believe that is really late.
some people are saying he will be on the phone in contact so his presence isnt needed, but even when TM goes on his holidays he will be on the phone to the club anyway, as you do when you live the life of a football manager

someone in this thread cut the cold hard truth, TM will know if hes coming back or not by the way he feels, so a decision will be need to be made soon.

I can ensure you as we speak, even though people will be going on their hols at some point. steve evans of rotherham and the wrexham duo will planning the coming season already with their respective managers and if we dont know if this is TM or not, then we are already playing catch up.

Listening to this today made me realise whoever is managing us is going to have a fight to win the league.

So on that point I think you’re right we risk starting from behind by losing out on freebies…..

[x.com]

A key part of our set up (and that at most clubs now) is that those sort of decisions can be made without a head coach in place.

The club knows how the head coach is going to play, so can sign players who fit that style - then once TM is back (or if necessary a new guy in post) they can feed into the picking of any additional players needed to round out the squad.
15:21, Wed 8 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Clapton
SHAKRO
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
SHAKRO

[x.com]
Those pair of divs said Bowyer shouldn’t have been sacked. Listen to me, Rags and Raj

I've watched the video and I like the ipswich fans optimism and enthusiasm for us getting promoted straight away whilst the other guy was cautious and not infused with our chances of getting promoted referring to its going to be a ugly and hard league one next season.

Truth be told im full of hope and optimism but also agree i little bit with both views so im on the fence. if we keep players like buchanan and bielik, we have an excellent chance.

yeh bowyer was shit that why he is managing Montserrat and i deleted my X account on Sunday because of all the spiel on that platform. at least you can agree to disagree with people or have a different opinion on this site without someone being verbally abusive
15:33, Wed 8 May
Snoop
Clapton
SHAKRO
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
SHAKRO

[x.com]

A key part of our set up (and that at most clubs now) is that those sort of decisions can be made without a head coach in place.

The club knows how the head coach is going to play, so can sign players who fit that style - then once TM is back (or if necessary a new guy in post) they can feed into the picking of any additional players needed to round out the squad.

knowing tony mowbray, they way he has been at all of his clubs. he is heavily involved in all transfer activity, hes brother is head scout at southampton so i guess its in the genes.

He will not want the DOF or TD/board making decisions on player recruitment without his involvement on what player he wants, what position etc. just confirming these sort of important details over a phone call i dont think he would be happy with.

He may tell the board who he wants and then confirm it through a phone call while he is ill but he would not like players being bought without his approval. which is correct and proper. as not only does the manager like to work with the players he wants, its nice for the player to know the manager wants them too and not picked by someone else. the working relationship, training etc is a lot healthier then.
15:52, Wed 8 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Clapton
SHAKRO
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
SHAKRO

[x.com]

I've watched the video and I like the ipswich fans optimism and enthusiasm for us getting promoted straight away whilst the other guy was cautious and not infused with our chances of getting promoted referring to its going to be a ugly and hard league one next season.

Truth be told im full of hope and optimism but also agree i little bit with both views so im on the fence. if we keep players like buchanan and bielik, we have an excellent chance.

yeh bowyer was shit that why he is managing Montserrat and i deleted my X account on Sunday because of all the spiel on that platform. at least you can agree to disagree with people or have a different opinion on this site without someone being verbally abusive

... or, on here, people can be verbally abusive as long as they can take it in return. Problem with Twitter is it's pretty much a one way conversation at times
16:22, Wed 8 May
well thankfully no one has been verbally abusive up until now, that may change

and i have no problem with people having different views or disagreeing, it would be pretty boring life if everyone agreed and were constantly nice to each other just for the sake of being nice.

I just dont like X. its a shame because i was in personal contact with a few ex blues players who followed me. one who was my personal idol but because of idiots ruining that platform since twitter became X, made me cast it aside. Im not much of a fan of likes and follows anyway, its like a popularity contest or something
16:27, Wed 8 May

Your time will come tosser ... especially since you seem to be suffering from delusions of adequacy.

😛
16:52, Wed 8 May
Bluemarc81
Doing the rounds on social media.

IF and (I pray he doesn’t) comes back, where do we finish with whatever players we may have?

Please come back TM! 😔

Interesting insta post from Robbo. In one paragraph saying Mowbray will be back on the touchline soon, but the next saying he would love to be part of the rebuild..
16:57, Wed 8 May
Rags

Your time will come tosser ... especially since you seem to be suffering from delusions of adequacy.

😛

i can deal with being a tosser. i promise i wont cry into my beer
16:58, Wed 8 May
tandreou
Bluemarc81

IF and (I pray he doesn’t) comes back, where do we finish with whatever players we may have?

Please come back TM! 😔

Interesting insta post from Robbo. In one paragraph saying Mowbray will be back on the touchline soon, but the next saying he would love to be part of the rebuild..

Gizza job, Tone. I can do that!
17:02, Wed 8 May
tandreou
Bluemarc81

Please come back TM! 😔

Whats the thing with some fans not particularly liking robbo?

i admit, im not a fan either, i think it may have something to do with him leaving blues to join up with rowett around the same time he declared his love for blues
17:06, Wed 8 May
Feck off Robbo
Happy Clapper
18:02, Wed 8 May
SHAKRO

Whats the thing with some fans not particularly liking robbo
?

DJ