07:10, Thu 9 May
The Keep Right On Podcast have their say on Birmingham City's eight out-of-contract players

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
07:48, Thu 9 May
Keep Gardner..are they mad !

Also I think Juke may retire.
07:59, Thu 9 May
I’m amazed and disappointed that they think Ruddy and GG should be given deals. Ruddy can’t use his feet and GG? Christ !
Tony Fantastico
And GG can't use his feet either 😂
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
GPWM 😂
Tony Fantastico
09:39, Thu 9 May
Rab C Nesbitt
I’m amazed and disappointed that they think Ruddy and GG should be given deals. Ruddy can’t use his feet and GG? Christ !

I read the Ruddy one as release but weren't 100% set on it. Which I'm okay with - I'd let him go but don't strongly object to him getting a one year deal as a back up.

Similar, for me, with Gardner. We're potentially going to need a whole new midfield, so could live with him staying on a 1 year deal - hopefully priority is on signing up Dozzell and talking Paik into staying. If we have those 2 as our starters then we definitely should let Gardner go. Or promote to be his brother's PA.

Pretty similar with Juke as well - I'd let him go but could live with him staying a season as a back up.
09:42, Thu 9 May
If Paik goes we should try and replace him with a similar type player. I’d consider another cardiac arrest over watching GG in a side led by Rowett
Tony Fantastico
10:00, Thu 9 May
I thought you were all taking the p1ss until I read it. I like listening to their podcast but offering GG another deal?? Madness. It wouldn't surprise me if it happened though unfortunately.
10:00, Thu 9 May
I thought the Gary Gardner thing was a wind up. Bloody ell
Happy Clapper
10:04, Thu 9 May
I'd give H bombs left nut to never see GG again
10:04, Thu 9 May
Le Mod

Absolute madness. They’ve both sullied their reputation.
10:05, Thu 9 May
Rab C Nesbitt
If Paik goes we should try and replace him with a similar type player. I’d consider another cardiac arrest over watching GG in a side led by Rowett

I agree about Paik.
Currently I think Sunjic will definitely go, then highly likely JJ will go and probably Bacuna. If we can persuade Paik to knuckle down for a season and Dozzell to join then I think let Gardner go and we either need two new CMs, or Khela and Chang have to be the back ups.
If Paik is sold/ loaned out and Dozzell doesn't sign on, then I wouldn't be too upset at GG staying for a year as an older head but look to recruit 2 or 3 younger CMs of the Paik/ Dozzell style to play ahead of him.

Rowett does not need to be anywhere near the team, he can go manage Hull or Sunderland.
10:07, Thu 9 May
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Le Mod

Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, he's an unemployed footballer, there are so many other players out there who we could sign at the same cost who would offer more potential. If Craig Gardner keeps him on it will reek of nepotism.
Happy Clapper
Words fail me.
10:13, Thu 9 May
Le Mod
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Le Mod

Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, he's an unemployed footballer, there are so many other players out there who we could sign at the same cost who would offer more potential. If Craig Gardner keeps him on it will reek of nepotism.
His (GG) last deal stank of nepotism.
Tony Fantastico