Bluenose27
Are you Gary rowetts hype man?

FWIW I don’t hate rowett as much as some on here do, and I don’t blame him specifically for the relegation, but he’s not a god among men that you’re making him out to be.

Mowbray is a far better manager as well.

i think Mowbray is tactically better but Rowett can setup a team not lose or concede, just missing that attacking tactical nous.

just unsure why we could be aiming for better managers if TM< doesnt come back, we are l1 team with very little quality
14:37, Wed 15 May
That’s your opinion which is fine, but I think the stats back up that Mowbray is better. Rab would probably know more than me in this regard, but off the top of my head I think Mowbray has better PPG, more wins, better record, more promotions (Albion to prem, Blackburn from league 1), plays better football.

Again, I don’t mind rowett, he’s capable if your ambitions as a club are to finish mid table every year, but nothing more, and he plays dross football. We need to move on from him and his style of play.
14:44, Wed 15 May
Agreed 100%
Tony Fantastico
14:46, Wed 15 May
Rowett, doesn’t have a promotion on his Cv. I really can’t stress how important this is. Didn’t he bottle the play offs with Burton?

I can’t quite remember but I do recall it was Jimmy Floyd that got them promoted to the championship.
14:51, Wed 15 May
Gary Rowett
Makes me laugh that people over-egg the Burke at Rotherham pick

Miyoshi couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo, and still came on at half time to have a whole second half doing diddly squat

People's just dislike Rowett because he's attractive and articulate. I know the feeling.

Yeah I Fink you’re right
21:01, Wed 15 May
Clapton
Rowett, doesn’t have a promotion on his Cv. I really can’t stress how important this is. Didn’t he bottle the play offs with Burton?

I can’t quite remember but I do recall it was Jimmy Floyd that got them promoted to the championship.

David Moyes doesnt have a promotion on his CV

Whats your point caller
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
21:02, Wed 15 May
Gary Rowett
Clapton

David Moyes doesnt have a promotion on his CV

Whats your point caller
He’s another joyless bastard. But Atleast he’s won summat
Tony Fantastico
21:07, Wed 15 May
If Rowett gets to manage a team with resources for a season, he’ll win stuff

Unfortunately he’s had to scrimp and scrape with Blues and Millwall; while Mowbrays had Prem squad Baggies in the Championship; and play off squads Blackburn and Sunderland

Mad how they both average similar win %s !
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
21:08, Wed 15 May

That already happened, at Stoke. He failed there too.
21:15, Wed 15 May
Tandy

That already happened, at Stoke. He failed there too.

Only there 6 months during a transitional period

Bruce took Villa to about 15th in 6 months before they went on a run and got play offs

Give the man time
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
21:28, Wed 15 May
Right just checked Rowett, got burton into playoffs twice and lost both times. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank, did it in one season.

His pragmatism is good but he’s not proven he can’t get teams over the line.
21:35, Wed 15 May
Clapton
Right just checked Rowett, got burton into playoffs twice and lost both times. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbank, did it in one season.

Under Peschisolido, Burton were average

Rowett came in and turned them into the best team in the league. He’d have got a promotion but we poached him.

Jimmy Ffloyd just put it into auto pilot and reaped the rewards. 5 minutes listening to JFH talk on Sky and you realise he hasnt got a clue what he’s on about.
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
21:36, Wed 15 May
Stop feeding him!
22:02, Wed 15 May
Yes but it says more about Rowett’s failures than JFH. I believe he should’ve won promotion at the 2nd attempt.

So to be clear you want us to give the job to GR, despite two failures at winning promotion?

Remember you said JFH, knows nothing about football. 😂😂😂
Gary Rowett
Clapton

Under Peschisolido, Burton were average

Rowett came in and turned them into the best team in the league. He’d have got a promotion but we poached him.

Jimmy Ffloyd just put it into auto pilot and reaped the rewards. 5 minutes listening to JFH talk on Sky and you realise he hasnt got a clue what he’s on about.

Here are some facts:
- Rowett screwed blues over and cost us promotion by agitating to leave as a player
- Pesch gave him a shot in coaching and he took the job. He’s a rich man’s Pep Clotet
- he then tried to leave multiple times as a manager
- he got us relegated
- you’re much less handsome than you think you and the hairline is a problem.

Ta-ra(j)!

PS hope you’re well mate.