20:41, Thu 23 May
Rowett was giving the remit of keeping us up. He told us. He failed. It’s that simple. Only he had us in the bottom 3 and that was after he came in. Rotherham outshot us in a game we really had to win. That was the one where even I knew we’d had it
Tony Fantastico
21:07, Thu 23 May
Rab C Nesbitt
Rowett was giving the remit of keeping us up. He told us. He failed. It’s that simple. Only he had us in the bottom 3 and that was after he came in. Rotherham outshot us in a game we really had to win. That was the one where even I knew we’d had it
I wholeheartedly agree
22:09, Thu 23 May
Rab C Nesbitt

Fine. But what was Venus' remit that he did his job with? He didn't win a single game. His job would also have been to keep us up, and he certainly played his part in that not happening. To suggest otherwise I think is just bonkers Rab, unlucky or not.
22:28, Thu 23 May
mjd2505
Rab C Nesbitt

Fine. But what was Venus' remit that he did his job with? He didn't win a single game. His job would also have been to keep us up, and he certainly played his part in that not happening. To suggest otherwise I think is just bonkers Rab, unlucky or not.
You’re rewriting history. Deal with facts. I’m perfectly normal. Another fact
Tony Fantastico
23:00, Thu 23 May
Rab C Nesbitt
mjd2505
Rab C Nesbitt

You’re rewriting history. Deal with facts. I’m perfectly normal. Another fact

What history am I rewriting? I'm simply asking a question.
23:05, Thu 23 May
That Venus’s job was to keep us up. He did 2 jobs. He left with us out the bottom 3
Tony Fantastico
23:08, Thu 23 May
So what was Venus' job if it wasn't to keep us up? I'm not hating on the guy, I really feel for him, it was a horrible situation and he obviously didn't want the main job. I just don't understand your logic that Rowett failed yet Venus didn't. They both failed.
23:22, Thu 23 May
It’s quite simple. And has been explained.
One’s job was specifically to keep us up. One stepped up to cover for his mate being ill, then got booted out for Robbo
Tony Fantastico
23:55, Thu 23 May
Can't really argue much with that. I do believe had we got Rowett in earlier we probably would've stayed up but I get you really dislike him and Robbo, I don't see it personally but that's fine, be boring if we all had the same opinion.