European Bob
Camp's miles better than him

Neither of them are currently good enough for the Championship but one of them has made loads of errors and the other hasn't made any.

Lee Camp is finished in professional football, he can't dive properly to the left because of a chronic knee issue, which is why he dives the same way (right) every single time there's a penalty, everyone other than Nahki Wells seemed to be prepared for this as it always happens to be the wrong way.

Any team worth their salt would just pepper him with shots to the bottom left hand corner, see Lolley and Pilkington's goals as examples.
14:47, Tue 14 Jan
DES
In the summer we'll have Trueman, Jeacock, Weaver.

Luyambula's contract also up I believe.
DES
14:49, Tue 14 Jan
Deckchair

So what point are you making deckchair?

Kro
15:49, Tue 14 Jan
Saul Goodman
European Bob
Camp's miles better than him

Neither of them are currently good enough for the Championship but one of them has made loads of errors and the other hasn't made any.

Lee Camp is finished in professional football, he can't dive properly to the left because of a chronic knee issue, which is why he dives the same way (right) every single time there's a penalty, everyone other than Nahki Wells seemed to be prepared for this as it always happens to be the wrong way.

Any team worth their salt would just pepper him with shots to the bottom left hand corner, see Lolley and Pilkington's goals as examples.

This.
15:57, Tue 14 Jan
Deckchair

Weaver is out of contract this summer (I think)
16:21, Tue 14 Jan
Jeacock is the best of the bunch but also the youngest (I think) and so is a few years away yet.

Next season I think we will have a new number one with Trueman and Ramos understudies (if we keep Ramos) and Jeacock out on loan
DES
16:23, Tue 14 Jan
Saul Goodman
Jeacock is the best of the bunch but also the youngest (I think) and so is a few years away yet

saul, just checking, is Jeacock grossly overweight (stockdale) or arthritic knee (camp) if not I would give him a try out, as for whatever reason no one rates Ramos!

KRO
16:32, Tue 14 Jan
DES
I do find it strange we’ve gone from having roughly 25 years of really good quality goalkeepers, to this being our weak area
17:08, Tue 14 Jan
DES
DES
Deckchair

So what point are you making deckchair?

Kro

You asked who there is left when Camp, Stockdale (and Ramos) leave in the summer.

Mayor says Weaver out of contract too so that leaves 2 relatively inexperienced keepers.