14:30, Sun 21 Feb
Absolute class piece of "Commentator's eye" there. "Probably one of the best keepers in the PL"....Oooooooooops
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
14:32, Sun 21 Feb
The crap commentators were just saying that the villa keeper could be one of, if not the best keeper in the league. He made a hash of the shot for the second, the save/catch he made 2 minites earlier was a save my fat ass could have made.
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
14:33, Sun 21 Feb
Followed by "Villa getting a foothold in the game"
14:33, Sun 21 Feb
Its a shame shin splints isn't playing, I hate them so much more when he's playing.
14:34, Sun 21 Feb
He’s been one of the best all season tbf, without him they’d have a lot less points.

Feck him and them though.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:34, Sun 21 Feb
bluearmyfaction
Has he been partying with the Leicester women’s team?

Villa are being nicely despatched.
14:37, Sun 21 Feb
SteveCherry
Absolute class piece of "Commentator's eye" there. "Probably one of the best keepers in the PL"....Oooooooooops

Martinez - "Hold my beer!"
14:37, Sun 21 Feb
So true...they'll say it'll be to help deaden the pain of 'the splints'
14:39, Sun 21 Feb
Are Leicester the best run club in England? Owners that care, excellent recruitment.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:43, Sun 21 Feb
Their Traore is a decent player
14:50, Sun 21 Feb
Just shows that they really are a one man team. Unfortunately he is a class player so lets hope he buggers off in the summer
Totally agree I wouldn't even give the DVB's credit for being shite. If anyone doubted that they are a one man team I think it is safe to say they will be convinced now. This could be a cricket score.

KRO - SOTV
14:53, Sun 21 Feb
I said in a previous thread that once the injuries started, they would be no better than mid table team, hopefully they go on a 16 game losing run including today, but its too late now to drag them into the relegation battle
15:02, Sun 21 Feb
Elgeneral
Just shows that they really are a one man team. Unfortunately he is a class player so lets hope he buggers off in the summer

He's going nowhere. Big fish little smelly pond.
Loves being the rock star.
Like an English rain. So light yet endless from a leaden sky. Neil Peart RIP.

And when the music stops
There's only the sound of the rain.
15:08, Sun 21 Feb
Rosalita
Their Traore is a decent player
🤦