Blow.

Either that or he was sucked off to the point of exhaustion.
18:45, Sun 21 Feb
Shame
For a while I thought they were title contenders

.... derp
19:09, Sun 21 Feb
Don't like to give the scummers much air time, but some plank on Radio5 last week reckoned their back four should be England's back four, lol. Their unfounded arrogance is at least equal to the glory-hunters of the so-called big 6,(money clubs).
19:26, Sun 21 Feb
A viler up the road reckons the ghoulash shin splints / mysterious “ leg injury “ which smiff-smug bacon arse is so reluctant to discuss possibly involved another severe bout of trying on lady’s slippers activity and related “ exercises “ .
Dunno what that means ?
19:28, Sun 21 Feb
generalBlue
A viler up the road reckons the ghoulash shin splints / mysterious “ leg injury “ which smiff-smug bacon arse is so reluctant to discuss possibly involved another severe bout of trying on lady’s slippers activity and related “ exercises “ .
Dunno what that means ?

Wink wink
Sniff sniff
19:52, Sun 21 Feb
Let's put it this way, he was not hobbling earlier according to my daughter when he went to the garage where she works
20:15, Sun 21 Feb
Was he there to buy some munchies ;)
Oboe
Don't like to give the scummers much air time, but some plank on Radio5 last week reckoned their back four should be England's back four, lol. Their unfounded arrogance is at least equal to the glory-hunters of the so-called big 6,(money clubs).

Some on here were saying Dann & Johnson should be the England CB's when they were with us.

Don't knock em too hard.
20:47, Sun 21 Feb
mattwakeman
Was he there to buy some munchies ;)

I wouldn't have thought so if he's been doing what people are implying.
We have been reigning champions of the South for nearly 75 years and nobody talks about it. Why?
21:08, Sun 21 Feb
Wimp wimp, mudge mudge
21:23, Sun 21 Feb
Let's put it this way, he was not hobbling earlier according to my daughter when he went to the garage where she works

While the game was on?

Surely a club captain should eh at the ground?
@Bluewurst1875
21:34, Sun 21 Feb
Bluewurst

While the game was on?

Not sure what time she saw him to be honest, was early morning , she did 4am to 10.30am
21:45, Sun 21 Feb
gerry1875
Bluewurst

While the game was on?

Not sure what time she saw him to be honest, was early morning , she did 4am to 10.30am

Esso at Dickens Heath?
21:59, Sun 21 Feb
Grease ball lives in Barnt Green.
22:01, Sun 21 Feb
I know
Referring to his previous escapable