22:15, Sun 21 Feb
mattwakeman
Was he there to buy some munchies ;)

I wouldn't have thought so if he's been doing what people are implying.

I was just being less libellous.
22:52, Sun 21 Feb
generalBlue
A viler up the road reckons the ghoulash shin splints / mysterious “ leg injury “ which smiff-smug bacon arse is so reluctant to discuss possibly involved another severe bout of trying on lady’s slippers activity and related “ exercises “ .
Dunno what that means ?

That bloke was apparently spouting rubbish he'd read on another message board.
Smiff seems raggy that news about the injury was leaked through their own players or staff removing Grealish from their Fantasy football teams before the club had officially announced the injury, whatever that may be.
23:43, Sun 21 Feb
The B6 manager has announced a Club enquiry into how the Girlish injury was leaked. How dare someone say that a player is injured.

A shame he didn’t announce an enquiry into the Girlish lockdown breaking oops I’ve smashed into 3 vehicles and omg there’s talcum powder on the console and I can hardly stand up incident. Allegedly.
23:44, Sun 21 Feb
Smith said that he turned up “injured” on Friday, the decision was made then

The removals from the fantasy league teams happened earlier Apparently.

Presumably whenever the results came in of his “shin scan”
@Bluewurst1875
23:45, Sun 21 Feb
generalBlue
generalBlue
A viler up the road reckons the ghoulash shin splints / mysterious “ leg injury “ which smiff-smug bacon arse is so reluctant to discuss possibly involved another severe bout of trying on lady’s slippers activity and related “ exercises “ .
Dunno what that means ?

That bloke was apparently spouting rubbish he'd read on another message board.
Smiff seems raggy that news about the injury was leaked through their own players or staff removing Grealish from their Fantasy football teams before the club had officially announced the injury, whatever that may be.

My vile supporting brother in law was saying the same, on our walk today.
00:14, Mon 22 Feb
bluemike
My vile supporting brother in law was saying the same, on our walk today.

A walk of shame, if ever I heard one. I do hope you refrained from engaging in any conversation.

I presume he was flagrantly breaking lockdown rules by joining you, uninvited, on your completely innocent and within the rules solo walk?
laughing_jackalope
Could someone pm me the ‘lay off ‘injury’ speculation over grealish?

And me...
13:50, Mon 22 Feb
Yeah, Smith is lying, the Villa physio removed Grealish from his fantasy football team on Thursday.
14:01, Mon 22 Feb
Yeah my viler mate told me on Friday Greasy had a stress fracture and would be out for around six weeks. He pointed out that loads of vile players had taken him out of their fantasy teams as further proof. Part of me thought they could be bluffing but I perhaps credited them with too much intelligence.
@stevanderman
15:31, Mon 22 Feb
Le Mod
Yeah, Smith is lying, the Villa physio removed Grealish from his fantasy football team on Thursday.

DID YOU SAY WHAT JACK GREALISH'S INJURY WAS, IS IT A SHIN INJURY?

"I haven't confirmed or not confirmed what injury he's got. I've just said he's got an injury."

IS IT A SHIN INJURY?

"Could be. It could be a thigh injury as well."

Seems a bit suspicious, usually managers don't hide whereabouts an injury is.
15:39, Mon 22 Feb
Smith is a shit liar
15:40, Mon 22 Feb
Sheev Palpatine
Smith is a shit
👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
18:50, Mon 22 Feb
HackneyBlue
Le Mod

DID YOU SAY WHAT JACK GREALISH'S INJURY WAS, IS IT A SHIN INJURY?

"I haven't confirmed or not confirmed what injury he's got. I've just said he's got an injury."

IS IT A SHIN INJURY?

"Could be. It could be a thigh injury as well."

Seems a bit suspicious, usually managers don't hide whereabouts an injury is.

Why the big secrecy if its a bog standard football injury??

Either bacon face is the most snidiest effer in the history of football or there's something more sinister here
(Wink wink nudge nudge)
19:02, Mon 22 Feb
Or both?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”