13:49, Sat 18 Nov
Obsessed with us.

Really good article, actually

[theathletic.com]
14:44, Sat 18 Nov
So….under Eustace we had more possession, more accurate passes, more passing sequences of 10+ and less direct attacks than under Rooney

Lol
15:19, Sat 18 Nov
I wouldn’t quite go that far in that it hasn’t highlighted anything we didn’t already know.

A good article for those looking in from the outside.
15:29, Sat 18 Nov
Iain_Gavin
So….under Eustace we had more possession, more accurate passes, more passing sequences of 10+ and less direct attacks than under Rooney

Lol
I just won a bet 😁
Tony Fantastico
15:59, Sat 18 Nov
It is a bit embarrassing though
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
16:13, Sat 18 Nov
I’m fine with it mate but I’m nuts. The journey has just started. My optimism is high
Tony Fantastico
16:40, Sat 18 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Iain_Gavin

Lol
I just won a bet 😁

I wouldn’t have given you long odds 🙄
16:48, Sat 18 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
I’m fine with it mate but I’m nuts. The journey has just started. My optimism is high

Absolutely agree with this.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
17:01, Sat 18 Nov
Hagley Blue
Rab C Nesbitt
Iain_Gavin

Lol
I just won a bet 😁

I wouldn’t have given you long odds 🙄
😂
Tony Fantastico
19:51, Sat 18 Nov
He’s 5 games in…
Dong Ren Out.
19:53, Sat 18 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt

I’m surprised you’re fine with it, if we were still under TTA and they sacked JE for Rooney I think you’d be giving him a much harder time.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:10, Sat 18 Nov
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt

I’m surprised you’re fine with it, if we were still under TTA and they sacked JE for Rooney I think you’d be giving him a much harder time.
Isn’t the key that we’re not with TTA, hence me being fine. I’d have done anything to have these owners 9 months back. We’ve got them. I’m ecstatic and not judging Rooney on 5 games I thought we’d go winless in anyway.
Tony Fantastico
20:11, Sat 18 Nov
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt

Isn’t the key that we’re not with TTA, hence me being fine. I’d have done anything to have these owners 9 months back. We’ve got them. I’m ecstatic and not judging Rooney on 5 games I thought we’d go winless in anyway.

How dare you be sensible on here.
Tam
20:14, Sat 18 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt

Yes, that's it. The fact that we have these owners is cause for celebration. I'm not convinced that Rooney is right or even that the decision and it's timing was right, but if it's wrong, I have no doubt that it will be fixed. If it's right, well, we all win as well.
Make Blues Great Again
20:16, Sat 18 Nov
Tom TheProject Brady
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt

How dare you be sensible on here.
I try not to be most of the time tbf
Tony Fantastico