21:26, Mon 20 Nov
He’s so bad- it’s laughable, borderline cheating. The only thing worse is Dion Dublin. Without doubt the worse co commentator I’ve ever heard. He’s clueless, misses everything and offers zero insight into the game.
21:39, Mon 20 Nov
Shocking game. England are laboured.
21:39, Mon 20 Nov
Watching the end of the Ukraine Italy game (0-0 in stoppage time - whoever wins goes through). Ukraine just had a blatant penalty - the replay confirmed definite penalty. VAR? Didn't bother checking it.....
21:47, Mon 20 Nov
Absolute turgid rubbish, Prem players you're having a laff. But useless Southgate won't be sacked being a FA yes man. Well i know what i'll be doing next summer, and it won't be watching that sh*t. France, Germany, Netherlands etc.. will be rubbing their hands in anticipation, even the Jocks will fancy their chances.
21:52, Mon 20 Nov
I’ve not seen that yet but VAR in Europe is even more bizarre than the Premier League. Unlike in England where Var practically referees the game, constantly getting involved and bringing the game to a standstill. In Europe they may as well get rid of it because they just don’t bother checking even the most blatant decisions. There’s got to be some middle ground somewhere otherwise just scrap it completely.
21:54, Mon 20 Nov
It goes to show with last two performaces we still have these type of performances in us as same as against scotland at euros and usa in world cup, cant break lesser teams down at times.

Some players have done themselves no favours with their performances and a whole lacklustre display over last 2 games. Will be same at the euros unfortunatley.
21:56, Mon 20 Nov
Six points clear at the top of the group, qualified at a canter and you're angry that the reserves didn't win.

Give your head a wobble champ.
The cold never bothered me anyway
22:02, Mon 20 Nov
Rasputin
Six points clear at the top of the group, qualified at a canter and you're angry that the reserves didn't win.

Give your head a wobble champ.

That’s sort of my view of it. Done what’s needed to be done. Beat the same team 7-0 at home.

If Southgate went I don’t think there’s a single person in the world that would please the fans as an appointment. Some would want a big name, some would want an English manager, in many ways, if the FA sacked Southgate we’d have a similar response to the board getting rid of Eustace, but on a bigger scale.

Time will tell, he’ll have to win something soon but he’s been the most successful manager in my life time so I can’t begrudge him too much. Aside from the DVB connection.
Petebaldwin
Watching the end of the Ukraine Italy game (0-0 in stoppage time - whoever wins goes through). Ukraine just had a blatant penalty - the replay confirmed definite penalty. VAR? Didn't bother checking it.....

Awful decision again [x.com]
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
Petebaldwin

Good lord, that is one of the clearest penalties I’ve seen, not even a VAR check did someone say?
22:18, Mon 20 Nov
I used to watch this lot home and away in the 80's and 90's, it weren't great then, but had brief respite in the mid-90's, and were unlucky on home soil. The last 20 years it seems nothing has progressed, the elite teams in Europe are far superior to us, and have nothing to fear, it's slow, sideways, pass back rubbish, these other teams mentioned are fast paced and yet again will show us up. We probably have one saviour in Jude, but what a sad state of affairs that we have become a one man team. You say we've qualified, this is a dead rubber etc.. but what a chance to put on a statement performance against a team that should be beaten. I feel sorry for the fans paying their hard-earned to travel and watch that rubbish.
So how about you taking your head for a wobble - champ??
22:25, Mon 20 Nov
BLUENOSE B
It goes to show with last two performaces we still have these type of performances in us as same as against scotland at euros and usa in world cup, cant break lesser teams down at times.

Some players have done themselves no favours with their performances and a whole lacklustre display over last 2 games. Will be same at the euros unfortunatley.

Happens to lots of teams, Argentina got beat by Saudi Arabia at the World Cup.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
22:26, Mon 20 Nov
Germany, the team we’re unbeaten in 4 games against and we knocked out in the last euros will show us up? The team that just lost to Turkey at home?

It was a crap game but Jesus that’s an overreaction.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:30, Mon 20 Nov
Radavis
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
Petebaldwin

Good lord, that is one of the clearest penalties I’ve seen, not even a VAR check did someone say?

That is an absolute shocker … wow ! Corruption? FIFA?? Surely not
22:32, Mon 20 Nov
A half decent ref and we would have won that game.

That said England don't look half as good without Jude and Kane on the pitch.

Southgate - 1 Euro Final and 1 WC Semi - no manager since Alf Ramsay can get anywhere near that record and yet there are still some on here who want rid. Feckin ridiculous.