14:17, Wed 29 Nov
Anyone else use Spotify?

Spotify wrapped is out, interested to see what the top artists of SHA users are.
14:25, Wed 29 Nov
For the second year in a row, my most listened to artist and top 5 most listened to songs are all Bo Burnham (Inside). It's almost like I've been depressed, who'd have guessed it!

Top 5 artists are Bo Burnham, Green Day, twenty one pilots, Funeral For a Friend, Trivium.

Others on my top songs playlist are Mastodon, KiNG MALA, Ashnikko, Bad Bunny, IDKHBTFM, Ibaraki, Tila Tsoli
14:25, Wed 29 Nov
Young Thug
Westside Gunn
Rome Streetz
Conway the Machine
Benny the Butcher

there’s definitely a theme

For any fans of old wu tang would recommend 2-5
14:26, Wed 29 Nov
My top 5 played artists:
1. Tyler Childers
2. Zach Bryan
3. Paul Weller
4. The Beatles
5. Liam Gallagher

Confirms my newfound ‘new country’ obsession.
3 & 4 are 3rd and 4th every year without fail!
C'est la vie
14:28, Wed 29 Nov
Amy T
For the second year in a row, my most listened to artist and top 5 most listened to songs are all Bo Burnham (Inside). It's almost like I've been depressed, who'd have guessed it!

Top 5 artists are Bo Burnham, Green Day, twenty one pilots, Funeral For a Friend, Trivium.

Others on my top songs playlist are Mastodon, KiNG MALA, Ashnikko, Bad Bunny, IDKHBTFM, Ibaraki, Tila Tsoli

I only found out this year Bo Burnham was originally on Vine. Blew my mind a little bit.
14:30, Wed 29 Nov
Always a bit of a highlight it coming out each year.

It drops and I promise to listen to more new music until the next years Wrapped lands.
I started the year off with good intentions but I didn't really keep it up.

my top artists 2023

1. The Beatles
2. The White Stripes
3. Blur
4. The Strokes
5. The Kinks

65,009 minutes listened to in total.
14:31, Wed 29 Nov
I don't use Spotify but I can tell you right now my top 5 most listened are Ghost, Green Day, Cadillac Three, Electric six and Spiritbox
14:31, Wed 29 Nov
Every few months I seem to revisit bo, inside was fantastic and I enjoyed the outtakes also
14:33, Wed 29 Nov
Bombay Bicycle Club came out on top on mine, Pixies, Maccabees, Talking Heads and TV on the Radio followed
Happy Clapper
14:33, Wed 29 Nov
1. Stray From the Path
2. City and Colour
3. Funeral for a Friend
4. Lamb of God
5. Fit for an Autopsy

I went on a bit of a gig rampage this year so saw all of the above at various points, which explains why they're all up there.
14:37, Wed 29 Nov
Spose I should include my own top artists.

1) IC3PEAK
2) 4s4ki
3) Kedr Livanskiy
4) Grimes
5) TORIENA

Not really surprising tbh, although none of my top 5 songs were by these artists.
14:42, Wed 29 Nov
1. The Scratch
2. Blink 182
3. Hundred Reasons
4. Taproot
5. Madness
14:44, Wed 29 Nov
Frank Turner
Pet Needs
Will Varley
Beans on Toast
Skinny Lister
14:44, Wed 29 Nov
I'm too embarrassed to give the list but I got a thank you video from Taylor Swift...
14:45, Wed 29 Nov
1 - blink-182
2 - William Basinski
3 - Mike Oldfield
4 - Fall Out Boy
5 - Godspeed You! Black Emperor

Stats heavily skewed by the fact I use Instrumental music (artist 2,3 and 5) to go to sleep to when I'm struggling to get to sleep.

Also skewed by my appalling taste in music.