4) Mounties
5) LowerCase Noises

Top songs;

1) Nothing Matter - Last Dinner Party
2) Mysterium - Hammock
3) Now and Not Yet - Hammock
4) Remember Our Bewildered Son - Hammock
5) Numinous - Hammock

Results are slightly screwed by the fact that I travelled often this year and the Mysterium by Hammock is my airport and flying album as it calms me perfectly amongst all of the chaos.

Muse is a weird one, I was a super fan in my teens up until they released Resistance and despite most releases since Black Holes and Revelations being absolute bilge I always give them a chance, end up disappointed and go on a bit of a nostalgia trip listening to their early stuff.

If anybody likes ambient or post rock music I really recommend Lowercase Noises album Migratory patterns, it’s an amazing piece of work that is homage to a whale that they hear every year off the North Pacific coast of USA. He sings at a different frequency to any other whale tracked so is technically the loneliest soul on the planet. It’s actually thought that he’s some sort of hybrid whale, but it’s a cool story nonetheless.
15:04, Wed 29 Nov
Rammstein were top for me by some distance (same as last year) followed by RATM and Pink Floyd and then some random stuff that I listen to to help me concentrate while working.
1) Nothing Matter - Last Dinner Party

....Nothing Matters 👍.

Saw them in a small tent at Boardmasters this year, hardly room for them all plus instruments to fit on the stage.

It was a real treat. 😤
15:05, Wed 29 Nov
Can't beat a bit of boom-bap.

Sounding like a very old an uncool man here but have you heard of Joey Badass? His first few albums would fit in line with your taste I reckon.
15:06, Wed 29 Nov
The National
Kendrick Lamar
Ry X
Arctic Monkeys
Aidan Knight

Think it's been this or at least 3 of the 5 every year since wrapped was out
15:08, Wed 29 Nov
A song by the National (Mistaken for strangers) and a song by Kendrick (Money trees) were in my top 20 listened to songs tbf
15:09, Wed 29 Nov
1.Frank Carter and the rattle snakes
2.Sticky fingers
3.Basement
4.ADTR
5.Oasis
15:10, Wed 29 Nov
Beautiful
15:12, Wed 29 Nov
Daft Punk
Bowie
Stones
Sylvester
Diana Ross
15:13, Wed 29 Nov
Got_the_blues
Every few months I seem to revisit bo, inside was fantastic and I enjoyed the outtakes also

The outtakes were great. Five Years, Biden and 1985 were all really fun
15:15, Wed 29 Nov
1. The Coral
2. The Streets
3. Run The Jewels
4. Doves
5. Liam Gallagher

Pick the bones out of that.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
15:16, Wed 29 Nov
MacAttack
Can't beat a bit of boom-bap.

Sounding like a very old an uncool man here but have you heard of Joey Badass? His first few albums would fit in line with your taste I reckon.

Yep big fan

Saw him live at Kentish Town Forum when he was touring all amerikan badass a few years back