My most played on Amazon are

Mathew Halsall

Susanne Sundfor

Martin Stephenson

Young Fathers

African Head Charge

They’ll all be overtaken pretty quick by the recently discovered and incredible Ancient Infinity Orchestra.
13:19, Fri 1 Dec
Martin Stephenson always does a few Christmas shows up here. Saw him ages back a few times and thought he was very talented (and amiable).
13:28, Fri 1 Dec
what i learned from my spotify wrapped is that i need a proper family account!!! stephen f**king sondheim as my favourite artist 🤬😡
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:29, Fri 1 Dec
He’s brilliant and very amiable. He’s on the list coz he put a new one out the other month, playing old uns, but with a more skiffle sort of vibe. It’s OK, you’d need to be a fan already to appreciate it.

Has anyone had a listen to the new Joe Jackson? Not quite what you’d expect from him.
14:01, Fri 1 Dec
Fontaines DC
Stone
Pixies
Hockeydad
Ride
We've only got Chewits
14:09, Fri 1 Dec
Guess mine's a weird mix

1. Daisy Jones & The Six
2. Lynyrd Skynyrd
3. R.E.M.
4. Zero 7
5. Pink Floyd
14:38, Fri 1 Dec
Apparently I listened to 41 different genres (I didn’t realise I was so diverse )
Boz Scaggs
Waterboys
Fleetwood Mac
Rolling Stones
And ssh Andrew Lloyd Webber
14:39, Fri 1 Dec
Like someone else said, I reckon I've heard of about 10% of the names mentioned.

I'm impressed by the sheer number of artists people are listening to. I really struggle to open my mind up to new (either new to me or actually new) music which is kind of sad but I really like what I like.
14:56, Fri 1 Dec
Tha Project OBE
My most played on Amazon are

Mathew Halsall

Susanne Sundfor

Martin Stephenson

Young Fathers

African Head Charge

They’ll all be overtaken pretty quick by the recently discovered and incredible Ancient Infinity Orchestra.

That new Young Fathers album is ace. What a band they are, so much energy.
15:51, Fri 1 Dec
Of the 3,269 artists I listened to, my top 5 were:

1. Calibre;
2. Bou;
3. Whiney;
4. Ownglow;&
5. DRS.

I made it into the top 0.5% of worldwide listeners with 152,036 minutes - I have a deskbound job and listen to music all the time I'm not speaking to someone.
16:57, Fri 1 Dec
1. Loyle Carner
2. Nia Archives
3. The National
4. Mull Historical Society
5. The Murder Capital

It's definitely reflective of my listening habits although surprised that Grian Chatten isn't on there as I feel like he's all I've listened to recently.

I've managed to listen to 528 separate artists this year although I do have a habit of playing albums in full and letting the algorithms then choose similar artists which would account for the variety.
17:09, Fri 1 Dec
Taylor Swift
The Beatles
Neil Diamond
Johnny Cash
Small Faces
18:27, Fri 1 Dec
Clutch
Five finger death punch
Buckcherry
Whiskeydick
Red hot chili peppers

77369 minutes.

I feel like clutch was about 75% of it and 5FDP is my running music which meant listening to any other band in the top 5

I also listened to the old Ricky Gervais XFM shows for more than I’d like to admit
19:27, Fri 1 Dec
Eric Clapton
Gary Moore
Deborah Coleman
Tony Joe White
Alvin Lee
20:55, Fri 1 Dec
Radiohead
Frank Turner
Billy Bragg
REM
Jesus and Mary Chain