22:11, Mon 4 Dec
đź‘Ť
Tony Fantastico
Wow
Gazball?
22:12, Mon 4 Dec
🙏 that would be awesome
22:13, Mon 4 Dec
I'd bite your hands off for him but Cook is too heavilly invested in Rooney.
22:14, Mon 4 Dec
Can we make it a hat trick of clubs this week to sack a manager?

More chance of me winning the euros tomorrow night than it happening
22:14, Mon 4 Dec
I'm backing Rooney but if Mowbray wants the job I'd give it to him.
22:15, Mon 4 Dec
Ribeye
I'm backing Rooney but if Mowbray wants the job I'd give it to him.
He’s married. And loyal
Tony Fantastico
22:15, Mon 4 Dec
yes please
Think he’ll be snapped up before either Rooney is sacked or we somehow turn this around.
Gazball?
22:17, Mon 4 Dec
There's some fickle effers on this board.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
22:18, Mon 4 Dec
Prefer Cooper, but yes if not.
22:18, Mon 4 Dec
I wouldn’t be against apart from it would be rather rude to dispense with Wayne’s services after so short a time.

I thought he did well at Blackburn but they quietly let him go at the end of his contract and he has evidently done well at Sunderland and they have got shot of him.

What is about him that pisses the people off. Does he have a problem managing up, as it were.
22:19, Mon 4 Dec
Can i be the first to say "no thanks" ... whilst I like him and can see his qualities, i always see him as a "nearly man" whose teams eff up when the chips are down.

To replace Rooney ? ... well i think it would be an improvement

Long term ... nope from me
22:21, Mon 4 Dec
Tha Project OBE
I wouldn’t be against apart from it would be rather rude to dispense with Wayne’s services after so short a time.

I thought he did well at Blackburn but they quietly let him go at the end of his contract and he has evidently done well at Sunderland and they have got shot of him.

What is about him that pisses the people off. Does he have a problem managing up, as it were.

Moany Towbray ain’t it !