Incomprehensible.

They should all be locked up.
08:45, Tue 5 Dec
Iain_Gavin
El Mayor
Sacked.

Gerrimin.

A week is a long time in football…

It’s amazing how people cannot understand nuance on this board. I would hope my use of the colloquial “gerrimin” would indicate the at least semi-facetious nature of this post.

To make it clear; while I do like Mowbray, I’m not pushing for change for the sake of change.
08:53, Tue 5 Dec
I don't understand the clamour. They're 4 points ahead of us and 3 of those were presented to them by us. They had much higher expectations than us us at the start of the season and until recently, had forward momentum. Their current form is poor.

Taking early season predictions and expectations into account, they're doing just as bad as we are.
08:59, Tue 5 Dec
They had much higher expectations than us us at the start of the season

I would say that's only because of the job he did the year before
Happy Clapper
09:08, Tue 5 Dec
Very interested to see who gets the full time gig there.
09:11, Tue 5 Dec
Same here, wouldn't be a bit surprised to see them go for Robins or Corberan, depending on release clauses. I'd be surprised if they go for somebody with no previous association with the Championship.
09:17, Tue 5 Dec
Who’s one of speakmans mates?
09:45, Tue 5 Dec
I'll think they'll go for a nerd nobody has ever heard of, I'm sure there rumours in the summer but can't recall them.
09:48, Tue 5 Dec
Would snap your hand off for Mowbray tbf.
10:09, Tue 5 Dec
Miguelagenn
Same here, wouldn't be a bit surprised to see them go for Robins or Corberan, depending on release clauses. I'd be surprised if they go for somebody with no previous association with the Championship.

Their transfer policy seems to feature lots of players from abroad who haven't played here before, so wouldn't be a total surprise if they want for a foreign unknown coach IMO
10:13, Tue 5 Dec
Especially after these rumours in April
[www.sunderlandecho.com]
Tony Fantastico
10:19, Tue 5 Dec
That's the one.
10:24, Tue 5 Dec
Mental and I assume bad news for Jobe.
10:28, Tue 5 Dec
Mark Bellingham?
10:30, Tue 5 Dec
El Mayor