22:21, Mon 4 Dec
Rags
Can i be the first to say "no thanks" ... whilst I like him and can see his qualities, i always see him as a "nearly man" whose teams eff up when the chips are down.

To replace Rooney ? ... well i think it would be an improvement

Long term ... nope from me

I agree, he seems to have a good start with teams and then it fizzles out, Sunderland fans seem to think he doesn’t have a plan b.

An improvement over Rooney but not the long term answer.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:22, Mon 4 Dec
I keep an eye on Sunderland fans postings and there has been moaning for some time. Mind you they are probably as daft as half the bleeders on here
22:23, Mon 4 Dec
[www.thenorthernecho.co.uk]

Says on the back of his comments the weekend about the difficulty of achieving results whilst under pressure from Speakman to play young players. Mike Dodds is temporary put in charge.

Would imagine this splits the fans.

Seems harsh to me but don’t see him here unless we plummet even then he’s not a firefighter type.
22:24, Mon 4 Dec
Mister Mutley

Says on the back of his comments the weekend about the difficulty of achieving results whilst under pressure from Speakman to play young players. Mike Dodds is temporary in charge.

Seems harsh to me but don’t see him here unless we plummet even then he’s not a firefighter type.

Speakman interfering with who plays in the first team? Whoda thunk it!
Tha Project OBE
I keep an eye on Sunderland fans postings and there has been moaning for some time. Mind you they are probably as daft as half the bleeders on here
Their documentary showed them as very similar chumps to some of ours.
He’s a good man and good manager
Tony Fantastico
22:25, Mon 4 Dec

Says on the back of his comments the weekend about the difficulty of achieving results whilst under pressure from Speakman to play young players. Mike Dodds is temporary in charge.

"he’s not a firefighter type" ... very much this.
22:25, Mon 4 Dec
Mister Mutley

Says on the back of his comments the weekend about the difficulty of achieving results whilst under pressure from Speakman to play young players. Mike Dodds is temporary put in charge.

Ha you love to see it.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
I was reading the other day that an actual striker hasn’t scored for them since, eff knows, can’t remember ,a long time.
22:27, Mon 4 Dec
This thread 🤷‍♂️
22:27, Mon 4 Dec
Prefer Cooper, but yes if not.

I can definitely see Cooper going to Sunderland if Forest sack him, the ideal coach for their young team
22:28, Mon 4 Dec
Wayne’s here to stay, but I’d be more than happy with Mowbray.
22:28, Mon 4 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
Tha Project OBE

He's got zero potential outside the Championship ( upwards ).
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
22:29, Mon 4 Dec
Someone mentioned he is ‘moany’ but he isn’t, he’s the opposite really. He’s rather downbeat and understated, I guess some don’t like that. He’s a good bloke.
22:30, Mon 4 Dec
generalBlue
Rab C Nesbitt
Tha Project OBE

I’d worry about that when the Prem days come. His middle names are no fear. Hasn’t let people interfere and walked. Unlike that berk Clotet
Tony Fantastico
22:32, Mon 4 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
generalBlue
Rab C Nesbitt
Tha Project OBE

I’d worry about that when the Prem days come. His middle names are no fear. Hasn’t let people interfere and walked. Unlike that berk Clotet

Abandoned Rooney then ?
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )