12:29, Wed 6 Dec
QBBC2
I get it mate. Some fans feel they’ve been robbed of a better season but it’s early doors and tbf most of those fans would have found something else to moan about anyway.

Oh well that's alright then. How dare they not be 100% positive regardless of circumstances, let them suffer for it!

They’re choosing to suffer for it. Feck ‘em.
12:56, Wed 6 Dec
QBBC2
Well if we’re no longer accepting mediocrity, which I agree with, I don’t know how we can be happy with being in a relegation dogfight again.

We’re not in a relegation dogfight.

We will be in about 2 weeks if we carry on playing the way we are.
13:05, Wed 6 Dec
QBBC2
QBBC2
I get it mate. Some fans feel they’ve been robbed of a better season but it’s early doors and tbf most of those fans would have found something else to moan about anyway.

Oh well that's alright then. How dare they not be 100% positive regardless of circumstances, let them suffer for it!

They’re choosing to suffer for it. Feck ‘em.

You did say some fans TBF, but I think the reasons for frustration are varied. Personally, I don't feel robbed of a better season; I feel afraid that poor footballing decisions are being made. And I guess I'm worried that those might be born out long term.

Hopefully my worries will prove to be without merit.
Hopefully my worries will prove to be without merit. [/quote]

I really doubt it TBH, we have six more matches this month, and I can only see us getting maybe a maximum of six points from maybe Bristol & Plymouth at the most.