He’s managed Salzburg who were pretty successful
11:46, Sat 30 Dec
Bluesince62
My Blue Heaven
He did a decent job in Germany and Austria

Far better credentials than what we have currently

Aaah, don't take any notice of football abroad tbh, I just know that he bombed here.

I wouldn't say he did. He done fairly well at Leeds up to a point and as soon as he left he was offered both the Southampton and Leicester jobs which he turned down. They wouldn't of been in for him if they thought he had bombed.
He had a 30% record at Leeds I think, in their situation not too bad, I think biesla was 20% with the same side
11:52, Sat 30 Dec
Win percentage ratios are only relevant if you're comparing apples with apples.

For example, Ten Hag has a superior win ratio than Sean Dyche and Rob Edwards. Dyche and Edwards have their teams performing above expectations and Then Hag below.
Never going to happen and not sure if he speaks English at all, but someone like Fernando Santos for me
shd
11:56, Sat 30 Dec
Have a read up on this fella :

Arne Slot

Realistic….i have no idea
11:58, Sat 30 Dec
He and biesla had the same team. I’d say that’s fair?

Win percentages are pretty indicative of a decent manager, with context of course. I think anything over 35% is very decent taking into account the teams they’ve managed as you note with dyche.

The example I gave between march and biesla in the same season is pretty fair especially when biesla had been with them previously
12:01, Sat 30 Dec
shd
shd
Have a read up on this fella :

Arne Slot

Realistic….i have no idea

No. He was offered the Tottenham job before Postecoglau.
Will Still
Steve Evans
12:02, Sat 30 Dec
shd
The manager of the Dutch champions?

I’d say definitely he’d be desperate to join us 😂
12:03, Sat 30 Dec
My Blue Heaven
Wouldn’t be surprised to see Jesse Marsch

This.....Americans employ an American....good PR back in their homeland.
12:08, Sat 30 Dec
Ribeye
Bluesince62
My Blue Heaven
He did a decent job in Germany and Austria

Far better credentials than what we have currently

Aaah, don't take any notice of football abroad tbh, I just know that he bombed here.

I wouldn't say he did. He done fairly well at Leeds up to a point and as soon as he left he was offered both the Southampton and Leicester jobs which he turned down. They wouldn't of been in for him if they thought he had bombed.

Well, I'm not arguing he's got better credentials than Rooney (pretty low bar) but for whatever reason, his career in this country didn't happen - he's a name I wouldn't be thinking of for us, there are a lot more who you'd want than him.

As I've said elsewhere though, all pretty irrelevant as not our decision.
Up the feckin Blues
12:13, Sat 30 Dec
Mowbray for me, not sure I can take Jesse's shtick
12:16, Sat 30 Dec
Lopetegui linked with Palace this morning.

Go and get Cooper before it's too late.