Have a read up on this fella :

Arne Slot

Realistic….i have no idea

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What the fuck
Nathan Jones
Marcos Painter
...is that so we can have a Cook vs Cooke abuse off 😤
14:53, Sat 30 Dec
I’d try and go for Kieran McKenna. No idea why he would take it as Ipswich are flying but I feel we may be a more attractive proposition as a long term with the takeover.

Would be worth a try
I want nothing but Cooks and Cookes on the pitch, on the bench, and in the boardroom.
14:54, Sat 30 Dec
I want nothing but Cooks and Cookes on the pitch, on the bench, and in the boardroom.

That'll spoil the broth
15:00, Sat 30 Dec
Buddy Mercer
Why wouldn't Cooper happen?

Anyway, if that perfectly reasonable suggestion isn't allowed then I'll go Tony Mowbray.

Cooper plays a quite defensive style, just ask Swansea and Forest fans

Unless our senior management radically change their objectives, or Cooper changes his principles, they won't be interested in him

By that logic, Wayne Rooney should have been dismissed immediately at full-time last night.
15:01, Sat 30 Dec
Icm2023
I’d try and go for Kieran McKenna. No idea why he would take it as Ipswich are flying but I feel we may be a more attractive proposition as a long term with the takeover.

Would be worth a try

Another one who is absolutely mental
He was. It just hasn’t been announced yet
15:03, Sat 30 Dec
I seem to remember reading somewhere when we appointed Rooney that Lee Carsley had also been considered for the job (Am I imagining that?). He‘s had success with England U21 and might also be happy to work with the current backroom staff given that Ashley Cole is his assistant for England.
15:04, Sat 30 Dec
I know you’re joking, but similar to the way Eustace was apparently sacked after Norwich, but then still had the Huddersfield and Albion matches?
15:04, Sat 30 Dec
I seem to remember reading somewhere when we appointed Rooney that Lee Carsley had also been considered for the job (Am I imagining that?). He‘s had success with England U21 and might also be happy to work with the current backroom staff given that Ashley Cole is his assistant for England.

As far as i'm aware no-one but Rooney was considered
15:06, Sat 30 Dec
QBBC2
Will Still

The way our fans moan they’d probably prefer Will Self

Pre match press conferences would be vocabularly extending though at least.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman