I want the next one to be the right long term one. The sooner we get what the owners want on the pitch the better
Tony Fantastico
An experienced manager who knows how to get the most out of limited players. The problem is that this probably is not whats needed in the long term.
14:15, Sat 30 Dec
I can't see past Mowbray for 18 months.

- All the noises suggest he doesn't want a long term job away from the north east

- He's getting on a bit, he probably doesn't have many big jobs left so these short term fixes may suit him.

- He plays the football the owners want.

- He's tactically astute, a good motivator and brings through youth.

- I don't believe for a second he'd get this squad of players relegated.

- He'd consolidate this season and keep us up, gradually improving the playing style once players sign in the summer.

- He has a full season next year and lays the foundations of embedded style ahead of a long term change at the end of that season. A younger bloke to take us to the next step when we're a more attractive proposition.

It makes so much sense it's practically punching the club in the face

Tell me I'm wrong.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
you're not, it is between Cooper and him for me with Mowbray being more realistic. I however thought how bad appointing Rooney would be to the point it would be punching the club in the face.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
14:20, Sat 30 Dec
Tarquin
...and I'm on the fence, personally..

Who would/could realistically be next..

Cooper and Potter suggestions not allowed as it ain't gonna happen..

Hassenhutle or Marsch pls.

Or someone Ive never heard of
14:25, Sat 30 Dec
Warnock is the only correct answer to this
14:27, Sat 30 Dec
Tarquin

Please please please not Marsch ... i very very quickly hated him at Leeds for telling people how right he was and how Leeds would have won if only the players had done what he had told them to do.

Grade 1 prick in my eyes
14:29, Sat 30 Dec
Tony
Warnock is the only correct answer to this

Warnock would be just as divisive an appointment as Rooney was and at 75 years old is probably best left retired.
14:32, Sat 30 Dec
Tarquin

Please please please not Marsch ... i very very quickly hated him at Leeds for telling people how right he was and how Leeds would have won if only the players had done what he had told them to do.

Grade 1 prick in my eyes

Oh annd him constantly complaining about other teams slowing the game down to disrupt Leeds style ..... der !!!! that's their job
14:36, Sat 30 Dec
Tarquin

Grade 1 prick in my eyes

He sounds like many of the posters on here…
14:42, Sat 30 Dec
Weirdly I had a dream last night that Alex Ferguson appeared on the sidelines next to Rodney offering a halping hand. Won’t happen but think as n older hand to help steady the ship would e welcome
14:45, Sat 30 Dec
Lee Johnson
14:46, Sat 30 Dec
Tarquin

Grade 1 prick in my eyes

He sounds like many of the posters on here…

Whether you're right or wrong on that point ... i wouldn't be putting many on here forward as manager either
Natalie Gedra
14:47, Sat 30 Dec
Natalie Gedra

I'm bored today ... i'd give it to Vic and Bob