Icm2023
I’d try and go for Kieran McKenna. No idea why he would take it as Ipswich are flying but I feel we may be a more attractive proposition as a long term with the takeover.

Would be worth a try

Another one who is absolutely mental

On the slide Ipswich. He’ll probably be sacked by Easter
15:09, Sat 30 Dec
Chris
Icm2023
I’d try and go for Kieran McKenna. No idea why he would take it as Ipswich are flying but I feel we may be a more attractive proposition as a long term with the takeover.

Would be worth a try

Another one who is absolutely mental

Why mental? I acknowledged I have no idea why he would take it but why not try.
15:12, Sat 30 Dec
You've said you have no idea why he would take the job. Yet you've still said we should ask him. But you know it would be a complete waste of everybody's time. That's what is mental.
15:16, Sat 30 Dec
Chris
You've said you have no idea why he would take the job. Yet you've still said we should ask him. But you know it would be a complete waste of everybody's time. That's what is mental.

I’m not him and I wouldn’t be in the room having a business conversation. You’re the mental one for assuming you know. Mine is just an opinion from the outside but many times we’ve seen things happen in football as it’s just a job at the end of the day to these managers.
15:23, Sat 30 Dec
We should ask Pep Guardian too, just in case
15:27, Sat 30 Dec
Chris

I’m not him and I wouldn’t be in the room having a business conversation. You’re the mental one for assuming you know. Mine is just an opinion from the outside but many times we’ve seen things happen in football as it’s just a job at the end of the day to these managers.

Well ... we ARE paying the current manager twice the Championship manager average .... so that may be tempting (if offered)
15:28, Sat 30 Dec
Are we really? On top of giving him and his coaches three year contracts. What a sorry state of affairs.
15:30, Sat 30 Dec
Chris
We should ask Pep Guardian too, just in case

Well I mean business wise we can’t out do Man City in any department can we. So that’s just silly
15:30, Sat 30 Dec
Cooper and Potter are unrealistic at the moment. Mowbray would be first choice definitely
15:31, Sat 30 Dec
These things happen!!!!
15:31, Sat 30 Dec
If you believe reports and not what the man himself says
15:33, Sat 30 Dec
He’d be my choice all day long.
Rags
Chris

Well ... we ARE paying the current manager twice the Championship manager average .... so that may be tempting (if offered)

I don’t know how much we are paying Rooney but a club recently taken over by ambitious owners with plans of building a new stadium and paying more may just be tempting.

People on here are often to busy trying to make others look stupid rather than being logical.
If you believe reports and not what the man himself says

Yes ... twice the average Championship manager's salary is based purely on newspaper reports and no inside knowledge - should have made that clear
15:37, Sat 30 Dec
Guess who else is owned by ambitious American private equity money with big plans?

I'll give you a clue, they play in blue and are managed by Kieran McKenna at the moment