21:08, Sat 30 Dec
rubywalsh
Nial Quinn

Can’t happen Ted Lasso Jack Reacher
Won’t happen Potter Cooper Pep G
May happen Wayne stays
Will happen Mark Hughes
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
21:13, Sat 30 Dec
don't, aren't we suffering enough ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
23:13, Sat 30 Dec
There's still Alex Neil available who would guide us to a comfortable mid table finish.
23:26, Sat 30 Dec
Nigel Clough, he’s served his apprenticeship and currently not too shabby.
Is Sol Campbell free?
23:28, Sat 30 Dec
Is Sol Campbell free?

Unfortunately no. We’d have to pay him.
03:18, Sun 31 Dec
Cooper is the bookies favourites at 2/1.

Interestingly Will Still is second at 5/2. he is the guy at Reims who is doing a decent job and is known as the guy who got his grounding in management through football manager.

Cooper would be fantastic, he took over forest when they were in the bottom 3 and we all know what he achieved. Would he come though? I’m not sure.
06:59, Sun 31 Dec
Dave

Interestingly Will Still is second at 5/2. he is the guy at Reims who is doing a decent job and is known as the guy who got his grounding in management through football manager.

Cooper would be fantastic, he took over forest when they were in the bottom 3 and we all know what he achieved. Would he come though? I’m not sure.

I don’t think they’ll go for Cooper because he failed to get Forest playing attractive football in the Prem. Knighthead haven’t bought us to establish us as a top half Championship side. Wagner’s vision is clearly for us to be contending in the Prem, playing good football. That Rooney hasn’t worked doesn’t mean they’ll settle for someone who can’t deliver that. I expect that if they change Rooney - and I’m not convinced they will soon - they’ll go for another option who has the growth potential to take us up and get us playing the way they want in the Prem.
08:05, Sun 31 Dec
If they don’t have the brains to realise that they will have to do this in stages, then god help them.
You think they’ll find one single manager who can deliver the ultimate goal?
I doubt it. Highly.
08:39, Sun 31 Dec
Redditch Blue
If they don’t have the brains to realise that they will have to do this in stages, then god help them.
You think they’ll find one single manager who can deliver the ultimate goal?
I doubt it. Highly.

No but I think they want someone who can get us to and establish us in the Prem playing more or less the way they want to see us play. Like Bielsa did for Leeds.
14:02, Sun 31 Dec
The thing is to my knowledge Rooney has never played this good style of football at any club he’s been at, so why they thought he could do it is beyond me. I still think while the decision to get a manager to play better football was understandable, Rooney wasn’t the one to deliver it, and he was brought in for his name, not his credentials.
16:47, Sun 31 Dec
Rags
I want nothing but Cooks and Cookes on the pitch, on the bench, and in the boardroom.

That'll spoil the broth

Superb 👌
footballisanart
Dave

I don’t think they’ll go for Cooper because he failed to get Forest playing attractive football in the Prem. Knighthead haven’t bought us to establish us as a top half Championship side. Wagner’s vision is clearly for us to be contending in the Prem, playing good football. That Rooney hasn’t worked doesn’t mean they’ll settle for someone who can’t deliver that. I expect that if they change Rooney - and I’m not convinced they will soon - they’ll go for another option who has the growth potential to take us up and get us playing the way they want in the Prem.

The owners have to realise that now is the time or place for talking about 'attractive' football.

The 'project' needs to be shelved for now imo, not forever but just for now.First things first, lets get out of this mess.

Then of course, they can get things back on track with right manager. Hopefully, the owners will learn from this and implement a more speed less haste approach in future
17:32, Sun 31 Dec
Tony Mowbray
17:42, Sun 31 Dec
If not TM or SC then Darren Carter.