17:28, Mon 1 Jan
Los Azules
Back. Two more weeks. Chance to get a striker.

You've had some session🍺😄
SACK
Part of the problem at Blues has been a lack of continuity due to the number of managers we've got through over the last decade or so

That's one of the main reasons I didn't want Rooney to replace JE when he did

However, there is absolutely no evidence that Rooney will become a good manager, whilst we're hurtling towards the bottom 3 at an alarming rate. unfortunately, therefore, it has to be

SACK
17:31, Mon 1 Jan
Tam
Tam
Thongs
Sack.

Thongs might change my mind, though.

I do feel sorry for him the way the players and fans have been against him since he arrived.

I do feel sorry for the him for the way that the fans have been against him from the start, regardless of anything else. He walked into a perfect storm really.

I agree with this, a situation entirely of Cook's making.
17:33, Mon 1 Jan
Tam
If anyone was back before today why would they change their mind now? Because we got beat away at Leeds?

Makes sense.
Thongs
Sack.

I do feel sorry for him the way the players and fans have been against him since he arrived.

He’ll probably be sacked and then my thoughts will be with his poor children. Nobody wants to see anyone out of work at this time of year and in this cost of living crisis. (Apart from DvBs of course). I hope he doesn’t turn to drink.
You got no love for Coleen..????
Still sack from me. There is no way back for him from the fans or his useless plans. The players are lost and we will be relegated if they keep him for the rest of the season.
Tam
Tam
Thongs
Sack.

I do feel sorry for the him for the way that the fans have been against him from the start, regardless of anything else. He walked into a perfect storm really.

It was always going to be that way though, he’d be a fool to think otherwise.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:36, Mon 1 Jan
Tam
Thongs
Sack.

Its almost like our fans knew it wasn't going to work as if weve seen this before.
Tam
17:36, Mon 1 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
If anyone was back before today why would they change their mind now? Because we got beat away at Leeds?

Makes sense.

Yes, of course - you're right in that a result at Leeds is a bit of an ask for most sides. I suppose it's - for some - one more loss and the ragging that we got being the straw that broke the camel's back.
Make Blues Great Again
17:37, Mon 1 Jan
Petebaldwin
I don’t think Eustace was any more than a 6/10 manager but he could turn us around. So could 80% of the managers currently employed in this division.

It wouldn’t take a heroic effort - just some knowledge and experience and we’d be fine.

If they want someone to genuinely improve us from where we have been, it’ll be a tougher job but in order to recover and pull clear of the relegation fight? Easy…

Apart from ‘easy’ I’d agree with every word of that.
17:37, Mon 1 Jan
Back, so far two managers with different playing styles cannot get a tune out of these very poor, uninterested players, get a few in in January, rebuild in the summer, if it still doesn't work come next autumn we will at least have a better squad for the new manager.
17:38, Mon 1 Jan
there is absolutely nothing in Rooney's CV (or his coaching team) that he has the proven ability to install the progressive style of football - It's all words, the Emperors clothing. I just cannot take him seriously as a manager or HC tbh. It was a ridiculous commercial decision - I just cannot understand what Cook saw in what is quite frankly an underwhelming football management 'career' He had next to no pressure in Derby and it looks more and more that Liam Rosenior was the brains.

He was massively underwhelming in the States - its hardly an extensive CV of success
Tam
17:38, Mon 1 Jan
StechyBlue
Thongs
Sack.

Its almost like our fans knew it wasn't going to work as if weve seen this before.

Yes, there was some of that definitely, but I think that there's more to it than just that.

I think that there was the anger at the way that Eustace was dismissed, the deflation around the club after new hope had materialised and Rooney being a bit of a Marmite figure himself.
Make Blues Great Again
17:40, Mon 1 Jan
SACK !!!