18:24, Mon 1 Jan
I just put on another thread that those comments don’t read to me like he’s getting sacked tomorrow.
18:27, Mon 1 Jan
Sack. It's not just the results from his 15 game run, it's the lack of any comprehensible style or play.

I've heard some of the pundits talk about how you could already see elements of Nuno's blueprint coming through at Forest and that's after 3 games. And he's won two of them against far superior opposition.

15 games on and both the performances and results are woeful.
18:32, Mon 1 Jan
Sack
18:33, Mon 1 Jan
"I'm a fighter" "We need new players to come in that's clear"

If that's what he said he's definitely not manager material. Every man and his dog knew that. Everyone also knows we can't rebuild until the summer so this season should have been about preparing for next year. Irrespective of being handed a poison chalice with all "No Fear football bollox" He's decimated the teams confidence with his comments and man management.

"I'm a supporter" "We need new a manager to come in that's clear"

Sack asap.
If John got a tune out of these players and Wayne can't, well it's obvious he's not as good as John is he. And I didn't think John was that fantastic either.

Sack and take Cook with him. Gravy train merchants.
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
18:48, Mon 1 Jan
iceburglettuce
Sack
A striker is not the problem. Rooney is the problem.

Okay, but sack Rooney and replace him with guardiola.

Jutk and hogan are still the worst forward options in the league.
19:23, Mon 1 Jan
Sack asap
Losing Cook would be bad, for all off the field matters he is an excellent CEO.

Sack Rooney and keep Cook away from any on field decisions.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:39, Mon 1 Jan
Sack

It hasn’t worked…. and the players need to get themselves behind the new bloke , or they can get the bullet too.
19:41, Mon 1 Jan
Sack.

I thought the way a certain number of fans reacted at the Hull game was disgusting and I really wanted it to work, and the 3 games before Christmas had given me a little hope that we had started to turn the corner, but that Stoke performance was shocking and was the antithesis of what we had been seeing, then the Bristol City game where we defended pretty well but had nothing attack wise, just confirmed there is no plan, I fully expect a manager to adjust things to counter the opposition somewhat, but Rooney seems to be winging it with each game.

I don't think it a good look to sack mamanagers after such a short time, but you can see, and feel, that his time is up and we need to get in an experienced manager at this level to steady the ship and hopefully turn things around.

Unfortunately I can't see him being sack it until after the January transfer window, and it may already be too late by then, I do wonder if dropping into the bottom three would be the trigger for his sacking.
19:45, Mon 1 Jan
No interview process, no due diligence, a leek to the press 3 weeks before sacking the dvb, when the majority didnt want him, but still employed him,and to top it off, a guy i know whose dad went to school with Cook in Rubery, never knew that Cook was a blues fan at school, the blokes a fraud, get rid.
20:01, Mon 1 Jan
Sack

At the start of this sorry regime Cook had the benefits of Judgement, Faith and Hope to point to that things would work.

Judgement & Faith left the building a while ago, leaving him with hope, who has now put his coat & hat on.

No way back for WR now.
20:04, Mon 1 Jan
I don’t think it is going to happen.
Reckon he gets some money and a couple in. Problem is if we sack him now all the transfer targets lined up get put on hold.
Sack before it's too late
20:11, Mon 1 Jan
It’s obvious he is not.