19:50, Tue 2 Jan
No hatred or even dislike for Rooney from me. He obviously did not do a good job as our manager, but I wish him all the best. I even hope he succeeds as a manager at another club.
Fair I think Tatts. I think if. the last 3 games and particularly the two home ones hadn’t been so disappointing maybe it might have beeb different. It’s the manger’s job to get the best out of players though and it’s just been too disorganised and confidence has drained as results have been poor, with no convincing signs it was going to get better.

Not sure if I quite agree with the difficulty of changing an ‘ingrained’ way of how we play though. Hopefully a new manager will show that can in fact change quickly. There isn’t any reason why with the players we have we can’t play a better style and move up the league, provided we get someone who can manage better.
There's a fundamental truth in football that will never, ever change: everything is dictated by results. For all the welcome and impressive work Knighthead have done in transforming Blues since the takeover in July, the bottom line is what happens on the pitch. It doesn't matter if you have one of t

[keeprighton1875.wordpress.com]

let’s be honest, in football results are all that matters
20:06, Tue 2 Jan
TrickyBlue
I suppose they had to until the new manager decides if he wants them or not
He won't!
True, but not many poor teams who can’t play are actually successful.
20:09, Tue 2 Jan
derbyblue
There's a fundamental truth in football that will never, ever change: everything is dictated by results. For all the welcome and impressive work Knighthead have done in transforming Blues since the takeover in July, the bottom line is what happens on the pitch. It doesn't matter if you have one of t

[keeprighton1875.wordpress.com]

let’s be honest, in football results are all that matters
For longevity that’s definitely not the case. Pulis the prime example. Rowett more recently tbf
Tony Fantastico