11:11, Tue 2 Jan
BluenoseMo
Fat Buddha CBE
The remaining coaching staff will be required to continue with their duties to assist Spooner.

Awkward

Maybe that’s to force their hand?
Yep, they probably can’t afford to pay up all the compensation at once and hope that the can come to an arrangement.
Tam
11:12, Tue 2 Jan
I'd be disappointed if Cole and O'Shea were to stay. It was a triumvirate of underachievement IMO.
Make Blues Great Again
The search for a new manager begins with immediate effect.

So they've not even looked yet?
11:14, Tue 2 Jan
They're hardly going to come out and say 'we've got a few people in mind and have had discussions for a couple of weeks because Rooney was a bit shit, wasn't he?'.
11:15, Tue 2 Jan
Jameron Cerome

Of course they have. Their hardly going to say we've been drawing up shortlists and sounding out candidates for the past couple of weeks.

Honestly people read way too much into these statements.
Jameron Cerome

Of course they have. But you don’t expect them to say any different to what they have do you?
Tony Fantastico
Rasputin
Bluesince62
O'Shea and Cole staying on for now then.

Hopefully not for long as they were part of the problem imo.

We don’t know that to be fair. Maybe the players have spoken to Cook and said the coaches have been excellent but Rooney doesn’t have a clue?
They’ve got someone lined up. Guaranteed
Tam
Jameron Cerome

I'm certain that they'll have been making enquiries for a few weeks now.
Make Blues Great Again
Senior reporter Rob Dorsett says the Birmingham owners saw Wayne Rooney as a long-term project but had to act after nine defeats in fifteen games.

[www.skysports.com]
Birmingham City have sacked Wayne Rooney after just 15 games in charge.

[www.skysports.com]
Former England player out after brief spell at St AndrewsWe are committed to doing what is necessary to bring successWayne Rooney has been sacked as Birmingham City manager, just 15 games into his three-and-a-half-year contract at St Andrews, following the clubs 3-0 defeat at Leeds United on Monday.

[www.theguardian.com]
The latest Birmingham City news as we bring you live updates surrounding Wayne Rooney at Birmingham City.

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
Done what many said they would do. If it werent working they’d be quick to act and fair play to them they did.

They need to get the next appointment right though. Hopefully it’s lesson learned and we can all move on from this mistake.
I really didnt think they would pull the trigger before giving him some players in a transfer window

fair play that they have

the fans ultimately decided his fate, the calls for him to go only started yesterday though and I thought he could ride it out for a bit....suppose we all know how it ends so whats the point in letting the toxicity play out over the next few games