"Required" is a strange choice of verb. Are they locked up under armed guard?
masqueraiding as a intelligent person
11:05, Tue 2 Jan
I prefer Rags' version
One bonus is no one has left the club, who a new gaffer might want. Long in particular springs to mind
Tony Fantastico
Get a new guy in sharpish, and eff the pair of wasters off
At least Cook has done the right thing at the right time. The support can come togetherf now and support the new manager and get behind the players.
Bluesince62
O'Shea and Cole staying on for now then.

Hopefully not for long as they were part of the problem imo.
The cold never bothered me anyway
11:06, Tue 2 Jan
BlueSteve
At least Cook has done the right thing at the right time. The support can come togetherf now and support the new manager and get behind the players.
Hopefully that should be a given
Tony Fantastico
I assume so - only mentioned the Dingles effer going as well - Spooner to take charge for now.

Up The Wealdstone Raider

11:07, Tue 2 Jan
I agree and having them both leave the club regularly for international duties is ridiculous
11:07, Tue 2 Jan
Barking Poslethwaite
"Required" is a strange choice of verb. Are they locked up under armed guard?

I thought it was odd too.
Need someone to put the cones out
11:08, Tue 2 Jan
NouCamp
bit ugly with the coaches still there 'assisting' Spooner

It's their job tbf
so pleased what a great start to 2024 ...KRO
BlueSteve
Hopefully that should be a given

For 4 games
11:10, Tue 2 Jan
Buddy Mercer
Not sure about O'Shea, but maybe Cole could be groomed to become Head Coach under an experienced manager, e.g. Mowbray

We'll see I suppose

If that's to happen with cole (which I doubt) he needs to 100% commit to the club! None of this going away with the England u21 during international breaks. Them periods are crucial for us at the moment.