14:24, Sat 27 Jan
My lad messaged me with a picture saying done deal...free transfer...I'd put the post I
On here but haven't a clue how to Linked Image
14:31, Sat 27 Jan
What was the picture ?
14:38, Sat 27 Jan
Probably the footy insider article about it. They've got most blues things right the last few months, hopefully this one is true. Him and Pritchard with Dozzell too, practically a new midfield.
14:41, Sat 27 Jan
Yeah there's a bunch of people saying it on Twitter but the source definitely appears to be Pete O'Rourke/FootyInsider. Not the most reliable but not one of the Twitter accounts that exclusively chats bollocks.

Either way, if it is true, getting him a free transfer seems like a decent bit of business.
17:36, Sat 27 Jan
OK so now someone has to come up with a song for Paik seung-ho.
17:43, Sat 27 Jan
Knees up Paik Seung-ho
Knees up Paik Seung-ho
Up the table we will go
Eee-aye-ee-aye-ee-aye-oh
When he makes a tackle
He takes your legs right off
Knees up, knees up,
Gotta get your Knees up
Knees up Paik Seung-ho
17:45, Sat 27 Jan
Well done Rags.
18:07, Sat 27 Jan
Looks like it's happening...

"“I would hope he would be in this week some time,” Mowbray told BirminghamLive after the 3-0 FA Cup defeat to Leicester City. “Let’s wait and see. Hopefully he can give us some help and some quality and a different dimension to what we’ve got at the moment.”"
18:16, Sat 27 Jan
Rags
Knees up Paik Seung-ho
Knees up Paik Seung-ho
Up the table we will go
Eee-aye-ee-aye-ee-aye-oh
When he makes a tackle
He takes your legs right off
Knees up, knees up,
Gotta get your Knees up
Knees up Paik Seung-ho

👍 I think that’s a winner, can imagine that being sung by the masses.
18:39, Sat 27 Jan
could we not adapt the Labrador song for him , that always cracks me up
18:40, Sat 27 Jan
Not seen the game today but let's hope there's more quality coming in soon
18:45, Sat 27 Jan
TCKRO
Not seen the game today but let's hope there's more quality coming in soon

We was unbelievably good first half,didn't take our chances. We played a Premier league side 2nd half and despite the result,we weren't embarrassed.
18:53, Sat 27 Jan
Cheers mate!
18:57, Sat 27 Jan

Any c@nt singing that deserves a kick in the nuts and a banning order - of course, we have a massive load of racists who follow us (just as many a other clubs probably) and some people will think it's funny and sing some sort of version of it.
19:01, Sat 27 Jan
Rags

Any c@nt singing that deserves a kick in the nuts and a banning order - of course, we have a massive load of racists who follow us (just as many a other clubs probably) and some people will think it's funny and sing some sort of version of it.

The "Koreans eat dogs" joke has already been made on here by people who should know better. Pisses me off to no end