21:00, Sat 27 Jan
It's yeehaw of course
21:01, Sat 27 Jan
You were correct Rags, when you mentioned a thin veneer. There are posters who have learned what they can get away with and couch their words carefully, but the underlying meaning is pretty plain.

It could be that they have a load of posts deleted I suppose. That’s not an unknown occurrence .
21:01, Sat 27 Jan
Rags
Rags
BlueFradge
Rags
Rags
could we not adapt the Labrador song for him , that always cracks me up

Any c@nt singing that deserves a kick in the nuts and a banning order - of course, we have a massive load of racists who follow us (just as many a other clubs probably) and some people will think it's funny and sing some sort of version of it.

The "Koreans eat dogs" joke has already been made on here by people who should know better. Pisses me off to no end

This board has many racist pricks who hide it under a thin veneer. But they're not difficult to spot over time and usually slip up in one way or another.

Never had a racist thought Rags ?
What a strange and disturbed question.

To be fair ... bless him, his post history is littered with anti-Islamist posts, posts deflecting criticism of misogynistic chants against Rebecca Welsh in our game against Sheffield Wednesday and clai
ms that white heterosexual males aren't welcome in this country (????) so it's quite possible that he doesn't imagine that everyone else isn't a "little bit racist" too
If true he should be booted from the board, end of.

Why should i be banned for having different views ?That comment says everything about many on this forum. Being banned from here isn't the end of the world ffs.

It wasn't me who said you should be banned for merely being a racist.... and you're correct, you do have "different views" to many others on here .. and also, to your credit, i don't think you've ever denied being racist, or misogynistic.

I do wonder why you stay here though when it's obvious that your views, which i find abhorrent, aren't really appreciated by others.

So,anybody that has different views to you,isn't welcome on here ? That's even more disturbing.

No, you're quite welcome on here as far as i'm concerned. I love seeing racists post openly as it allows everyone to see your ignorance.

Your recent revelation that you don't believe everyone else isn't also riddled with racist thoughts and views was ... er ... "revealing".

I never said riddled did i ? I said i don't believe anybody that's never had a racist thought.
21:03, Sat 27 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
You were correct Rags, when you mentioned a thin veneer. There are posters who have learned what they can get away with and couch their words carefully, but the underlying meaning is pretty plain.

It could be that they have a load of posts deleted I suppose. That’s not an unknown occurrence .

I don't think i've had post deleted.
21:04, Sat 27 Jan
Homer
Rags
Rags
BlueFradge
Rags
Rags

Any c@nt singing that deserves a kick in the nuts and a banning order - of course, we have a massive load of racists who follow us (just as many a other clubs probably) and some people will think it's funny and sing some sort of version of it.

The "Koreans eat dogs" joke has already been made on here by people who should know better. Pisses me off to no end

This board has many racist pricks who hide it under a thin veneer. But they're not difficult to spot over time and usually slip up in one way or another.

Never had a racist thought Rags ?
What a strange and disturbed question.

To be fair ... bless him, his post history is littered with anti-Islamist posts, posts deflecting criticism of misogynistic chants against Rebecca Welsh in our game against Sheffield Wednesday and clai
ms that white heterosexual males aren't welcome in this country (????) so it's quite possible that he doesn't imagine that everyone else isn't a "little bit racist" too
If true he should be booted from the board, end of.

Why should i be banned for having different views ?That comment says everything about many on this forum. Being banned from here isn't the end of the world ffs.

It wasn't me who said you should be banned for merely being a racist.... and you're correct, you do have "different views" to many others on here .. and also, to your credit, i don't think you've ever denied being racist, or misogynistic.

I do wonder why you stay here though when it's obvious that your views, which i find abhorrent, aren't really appreciated by others.

So,anybody that has different views to you,isn't welcome on here ? That's even more disturbing.

No, you're quite welcome on here as far as i'm concerned. I love seeing racists post openly as it allows everyone to see your ignorance.

Your recent revelation that you don't believe everyone else isn't also riddled with racist thoughts and views was ... er ... "revealing".

I never said riddled did i ? I said i don't believe anybody that's never had a racist thought,and,that includes every race.
21:05, Sat 27 Jan
I was talking in general. If you haven’t had a post deleted you need to up your game. I didn’t have you down as a lightweight
21:07, Sat 27 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
I was talking in general. If you haven’t had a post deleted you need to up your game. I didn’t have you down as a lightweight

I've had several bans but,not for racism or sexism.
21:13, Sat 27 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE

Yet you claim "If you have different views to the majority on here,you're banned so,i'll probably be missing for months now."

15:40, Fri 25 Aug .. so you were wrong then too ?
21:16, Sat 27 Jan
Rags
Fat Buddha CBE

Yet you claim "If you have different views to the majority on here,you're banned so,i'll probably be missing for months now."

Wow,you don't know where i live do you ?
21:20, Sat 27 Jan
Rags
Fat Buddha CBE

er ... 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield ?
21:21, Sat 27 Jan
Rags
Rags
Fat Buddha CBE

eff
21:22, Sat 27 Jan
Homer
Rags
Rags
Fat Buddha CBE

Doh
21:30, Sat 27 Jan
Homer
yeehaw
Give it a rest now

Who are you ?

A voice of reason
23:52, Sat 27 Jan
Well …….. Definitely hijacked that Message/ Thread🤷🏻‍♂️😤
13:03, Sun 28 Jan
yeehaw
Rags

Have a read .....[www.bbc.co.uk]

Eating dog meat in Korea happens.
If I've offended you and others by joking about it I apologise.
I'm part Irish and I occasionally eat boiled bacon. Many people joke about that but I can honestly say that I've never found it offensive.
Anyway I'm sorry.
I'm also sorry that Rags infers that "racist pricks" make such remarks. I'll take crass and stereotyping but I genuinely don't think it's racist...... maybe I've now been educated and I'll try to be more sensitive in future. For the record I don't know what the labrador song is.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )