13:06, Sun 28 Jan
Whilst I’d not make the comment myself or sing about it, it’s only in recent weeks that a ban has been put on the production of dog meat in Korea. So whilst it was only a minority, there was some truth in Koreans eating dogs so I would suggest it’s more stereotyping than racist?

yeehaw
Rags
could we not adapt the Labrador song for him , that always cracks me up

Any c@nt singing that deserves a kick in the nuts and a banning order - of course, we have a massive load of racists who follow us (just as many a other clubs probably) and some people will think it's funny and sing some sort of version of it.

The "Koreans eat dogs" joke has already been made on here by people who should know better. Pisses me off to no end
13:36, Sun 28 Jan
It says right there, on the first line of the article, that it’s one of the most controversial questions you can ask.

They eat lots or curry in India and Pakistan, but making jokes about it is clearly racist.

Come off it please
13:42, Sun 28 Jan
Some Koreans eat dog meat.
Some don't.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
13:43, Sun 28 Jan
Some Koreans eat dogs.
Some don't.

That attempt doesn't even rhyme
13:49, Sun 28 Jan
Medical completed, should be announced today or tomorrow.

[x.com]
13:51, Sun 28 Jan
Goulding (Kristoff)
Whilst I’d not make the comment myself or sing about it, it’s only in recent weeks that a ban has been put on the production of dog meat in Korea. So whilst it was only a minority, there was some truth in Koreans eating dogs so I would suggest it’s more stereotyping than racist?

yeehaw
Rags

Any c@nt singing that deserves a kick in the nuts and a banning order - of course, we have a massive load of racists who follow us (just as many a other clubs probably) and some people will think it's funny and sing some sort of version of it.

The "Koreans eat dogs" joke has already been made on here by people who should know better. Pisses me off to no end

I think most people would agree that stereotyping based on a minority ethnic group’s supposed eating habits is racist.

For the last 30+ years in the UK, making jokes about your Korean colleague eating dogs would have you sacked from your job.

It’s unbecoming of decent people, and I have nothing else to say that hasn’t been said on the thread.
KES
13:52, Sun 28 Jan
👍
14:33, Sun 28 Jan
Is there any reason why I can't find my comments in this thread? Any way rags, if you want to continue this made up story. Like I said I don't really mingle with the locals so I'm definitely not going to know who this fictional arsenal fan is? Maybe one of my kids is this undesirable character he speaks of? My 4 year old can be a right xenophobe at times!
14:39, Sun 28 Jan
Llanon_joe
Is there any reason why I can't find my comments in this thread? Any way rags, if you want to continue this made up story. Like I said I don't really mingle with the locals so I'm definitely not going to know who this fictional arsenal fan is? Maybe one of my kids is this undesirable character he speaks of? My 4 year old can be a right xenophobe at times!

They’ve probably been deleted.
14:42, Sun 28 Jan
Is the player any good.🤷🏻‍♂️
14:43, Sun 28 Jan
Well surly they would of only been deleted because of rags pretending to know people who supposedly know me! A very strange thing to do and I wasn't really sure what he was trying to achieve?
14:43, Sun 28 Jan
Very decent technically. A regular for SK national team. Moving to us from the league winners in SK, where he was one of their star players from what I can gather. I reckon he’ll be good but time will tell.
14:49, Sun 28 Jan
Goulding (Kristoff)

yeehaw
Rags

Apparently,up until a couple of weeks ago,it's true but,i wouldn't bring it up either.
14:53, Sun 28 Jan
yeehaw
Goulding (Kristoff)

yeehaw
Rags

I think most people would agree that stereotyping based on a minority ethnic group’s supposed eating habits is racist.

For the last 30+ years in the UK, making jokes about your Korean colleague eating dogs would have you sacked from your job.

It’s unbecoming of decent people, and I have nothing else to say that hasn’t been said on the thread.

Why is it racist when it's true ?
14:55, Sun 28 Jan
It’s been explained. Try a different bait.